Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | MistaCenter 1.0 Developpement

AuthorMessageTime
Mistareal
[SIZE=7]MistaCenter 1.0[/SIZE]

MistaCenter is a Battle.net tools panel utilities, it will propose:

- ChatBot
- Public ChatBot
- Mass Bots Loader
- Flood bot
- CDKeys Tester
- Proxies Tester
- Others Goodies
- And more...

It will be up for public really soon, and the Beta Test registration is open since this morning... Join the Circle of Beta testers ;)

( ScreenShots and more informations on the website... )
Enjoy  :D

[Kp edit: killed URL tag.  Though, I don't see why you're all so surprised this guy got offended - he is French! ;).]
July 5, 2005, 6:19 PM
Myndfyr
Yeah, post #2 by this guy will end up in the same place as post #1: the trash can.
July 5, 2005, 6:23 PM
LivedKrad
Cheery MyndFyre, as always.
July 5, 2005, 6:24 PM
Elneroth
No where on any of those screenshots does it even show anything connected / working as it should.
They serve no purpose rather than to show the possibility of it being something we don't expect. (Information stealer / virus / etc.)
July 5, 2005, 6:29 PM
Quarantine
Doesn't look half  bad.
July 5, 2005, 6:30 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=LivedKrad.fe link=topic=12083.msg119013#msg119013 date=1120587863]
Cheery MyndFyre, as always.
[/quote]

It's not that I'm even trying to be sarcastic or dry.  It's just a simple matter of, "Why is this here?"  I looked at the other guy's post, and his entire contribution to this forum is advertisement.

It's more of a statement of "Gee, everyone can see this coming," except apparently the person who posted it.  ;)
July 5, 2005, 6:39 PM
Mistareal
[quote]It's not that I'm even trying to be sarcastic or dry.  It's just a simple matter of, "Why is this here?"  I looked at the other guy's post, and his entire contribution to this forum is advertisement.[/quote]

Then ?...

[quote]No where on any of those screenshots does it even show anything connected / working as it should.
They serve no purpose rather than to show the possibility of it being something we don't expect. (Information stealer / virus / etc.)[/quote]

For your own security, you should buy googles, check on the top of the MistaCenter, this program isn't a joke, just a real and big project
July 5, 2005, 6:57 PM
Lenny
Did you mean goggles?

It seems a bit suspicious that you were selling accounts and CDkeys in one thread.  Then shortly after, releasing a program to test CDkeys/Flood/Mass in another.

I suggest you find beta testers somewhere else.  These forums don't take kindly to these type of programs...
July 5, 2005, 7:26 PM
shout
You spelled 'Development' wrong. :P
July 5, 2005, 8:05 PM
Archangel
[code]
this program isn't a joke, just a real and big project
[/code]

This is a battle.net bot development forum, many of this programmers have made biggest projects than yours and do you see any advertisement of them?

The only thing they advertise are great librarys like "BNCSUtil.dll" that contribute to this the bot development.

And also, you are only wanting to earn some money with your project as i can see. (Google Ads)
July 5, 2005, 9:18 PM
Mistareal
lmao, 9 month ago... "shortly"...

Okay, i see my releaseds ( futur ) aren't the welcome here, and the only thing I wish is:
the persons who have talked shit about it will never use it...

cya
July 5, 2005, 9:45 PM
Networks
[quote author=Mistareal link=topic=12083.msg119077#msg119077 date=1120599924]
lmao, 9 month ago... "shortly"...

Okay, i see my releaseds ( futur ) aren't the welcome here, and the only thing I wish is:
the persons who have talked shit about it will never use it...

cya
[/quote]

Um..Actually you should expect those that didn't to never use it more so then those that did.

Yoni, Can you show Mistareal how much you care please?
July 5, 2005, 9:58 PM
R.a.B.B.i.T
[quote author=Mistareal link=topic=12083.msg119009#msg119009 date=1120587581]
- ChatBot
- Public ChatBot[/quote]What the fuck is the difference?

[quote]- Mass Bots Loader
- Flood bot[/quote]Both illegal and violate the Blizzard TOS, douchetard.

[quote]- CDKeys Tester
- Proxies Tester[/quote]There are already multiple testers by trusted authors not bundled into shady programs.

[quote]
- Others Goodies
- And more...[/quote]Again, what the fuck is the difference?
July 5, 2005, 11:27 PM
UserLoser.
Who cares about this thing.  If some random guy is going to come here to some somewhat high populated active forum advertising like that, it's most likely going to steal stuff like your CD-keys or passwords no matter what he says, it's all about what UserLoser says.
July 6, 2005, 12:07 AM
Mistareal
[quote]Who cares about this thing.  If some random guy is going to come here to some somewhat high populated active forum advertising like that, it's most likely going to steal stuff like your CD-keys or passwords no matter what he says, it's all about what UserLoser says.[/quote]

You'r a fag...
Don't talk without any proof moron
July 6, 2005, 12:21 AM
Ringo
Boy comes to forum
Boy shows off his bot
Boy gets offended because people dont like it
Boy flames

Great story that
July 6, 2005, 12:23 AM
shout
[quote author=Mistareal link=topic=12083.msg119126#msg119126 date=1120609314]
You'r a fag...
[/quote]

You're horrible at spelling. Now take your spam/flood/fag bot and go fuck yourself.
July 6, 2005, 12:29 AM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Ringo link=topic=12083.msg119128#msg119128 date=1120609425]
Boy comes to forum
Boy shows off his bot
Boy gets offended because people dont like it
Boy flames

Great story that
[/quote]
Yeah, but there are so many remakes. ::)
July 6, 2005, 12:30 AM
R.a.B.B.i.T
[quote]Who cares about this thing.  If some random guy is going to come here to some somewhat high populated active forum advertising like that, it's most likely going to steal stuff like your CD-keys or passwords no matter what he says, it's all about what UserLoser says.[/quote]

You'r a fag...
[/quote]UserLoser himself is more proof than he needs.
July 6, 2005, 3:31 AM
Insolence

You'r a fag...
[/quote]Woah, hold on a second, apparently flaming/arguing/defending yourself isn't your forte.  How about we have a spelling contest?
July 7, 2005, 9:28 AM
Archangel
Dude if you want them to stop posting in this thread you should let it die :) like the author.
July 7, 2005, 3:07 PM

Search