Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | This is why California is great...

AuthorMessageTime
Invert
[img]http://www.valhallalegends.com/invert/me5.jpg[/img]
July 3, 2005, 11:45 PM
Topaz
I'm from California, and I don't recognize it.

It looks like mashed bean sprout.
July 4, 2005, 12:12 AM
Arta
lol. Naughty! Enjoy :P
July 4, 2005, 12:21 AM
UserLoser.
What's so great about that?  Looks like a piece of cauliflower or broccoli.  Eww, Armani Exchange
July 4, 2005, 12:33 AM
Invert
Are you guys dense or something?

Here:
[img]http://www.valhallalegends.com/invert/bag.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.valhallalegends.com/invert/bb.jpg[/img]

Maybe you kids have never seen good weed before, who knows. Or maybe you have never seen so much of it.
July 4, 2005, 12:38 AM
R.a.B.B.i.T
Looks like your dog shat out some weird diseased organ.
July 4, 2005, 2:08 AM
darkxir
Invert, you got some good cali-o it looks like...if you're ever in sacramento call me my brother has a medical license :P
July 4, 2005, 2:09 AM
Invert
I have friends with cards and that stuff did come from one of the clubs here.
July 4, 2005, 2:53 AM
Fr0z3N
wow that looks like some good shit. Which reminds me I gotta pick-up soon.
July 4, 2005, 4:21 AM
shout
*Cry*

I want some... I havent smoked any since I got to NY. :(
July 4, 2005, 4:23 AM
UserLoser.
Dense? No.  Have a life? Yes.  I don't live in the type of community where there's drugs around, sorry.  Sure they're everywhere, but those kinds of things stick to small groups of people
July 4, 2005, 4:55 AM
warz
Yes, this is a foot long joint of hydro. Was pretty good weed. It was for some special occasion, like the last day of school, or something last semester - I don't remember.

[img width=350 height=300]http://www.insanedev.net/tks/ryan/DSC00897.JPG[/img]
http://www.insanedev.net/tks/ryan/DSC00897.JPG
July 4, 2005, 5:12 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=darkxir link=topic=12059.msg118725#msg118725 date=1120442992]
Invert, you got some good cali-o it looks like...if you're ever in sacramento call me my brother has a medical license :P
[/quote]Thos are now invalid.  Federal law trumps state law.  Federal now says no pot.  At least I'm quite sure it now says that
July 4, 2005, 6:01 AM
LW-Falcon
Hmm, I've never seen weed like that before =/
July 4, 2005, 6:34 AM
Twix
There is no way u can roll that much in that small of a blunt and if u did roll that there be so much it wont hit
July 4, 2005, 6:42 AM
Invert
[quote]
Dense? No.  Have a life? Yes.  I don't live in the type of community where there's drugs around, sorry.  Sure they're everywhere, but those kinds of things stick to small groups of people
[/quote]

So because you don't live in that "type of community" you have a life? You are dense. I live in San Francisco where there are over 50 cannabis clubs that operate freely. Damn I must live a community with drugs and have no life.
Marijuana is a plant that people smoke just like tobacco, damn that is a horrible drug. I mean I smoke it maybe like once or twice a year at most, damn I have no fucking life. How do I manage to run my own business and make over 80k a year with all these drugs around me?! I wish I had a life!

[quote]
Thos are now invalid.  Federal law trumps state law.  Federal now says no pot.  At least I'm quite sure it now says that
[/quote]

Um... like I pointed out to Mr. Loser there, there are over 50 cannabis clubs that operate freely in San Fran. No one is closing them down.

[quote]
There is no way u can roll that much in that small of a blunt and if u did roll that there be so much it wont hit
[/quote]

Are you talking about my blunt? My cousin was rolling that and he packs it down tight when he rolls, it all fit and it all hit. You must not know how to roll.

And people that are confused on what that is must have never seen good marijuana before in their life, or have never seen marijuana.
July 4, 2005, 10:50 AM
CrAz3D
Ok, did I say anything about them closing them?...  I just stated a fact.  Just because your city is full of a bunch of gay felons doesn't make me any less right
July 4, 2005, 3:46 PM
darkxir
There are over 10 working medicinal marijuana stores here in sac, and no one seems to care. Sure, if you get caught by the feds they can do something, but police can't. *oh well*
July 5, 2005, 6:39 PM
CrAz3D
What do you mean police can't?  They enforce the law aswell
July 5, 2005, 9:16 PM
CrAz3D
Where are some of these San Fran bars you're talkin about?

My friends are going to San Fran from Lake Tahoe & would like to go to one.

(can I get directions or addresses or something?...)
July 7, 2005, 6:15 AM
Invert
You can go to this one, this is the best one:
500 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114
July 7, 2005, 9:19 AM
Insolence
Google'd Castro ST, sounded familiar:
"SF Gate: Gay & Lesbian Guide: Castro"

Or am I just dense

Boy with those impressive pictures I'm sure you get plenty of business ramping up 80k every year.  What're you 16?
July 7, 2005, 9:44 AM
CrAz3D
Who?...Invert?...Didn't he just turn 19 or something?
July 7, 2005, 4:09 PM
CrAz3D
2 things, the 'Gay district' of San Fran looks very flamboyant, that scares me but w/e.

Harvey's looks like a regular (gay?) bar...

You don't need any ID or anything for this things, do you?
July 7, 2005, 4:15 PM
Invert
[quote author=Insolence link=topic=12059.msg119409#msg119409 date=1120729491]
Google'd Castro ST, sounded familiar:
"SF Gate: Gay & Lesbian Guide: Castro"

Or am I just dense

Boy with those impressive pictures I'm sure you get plenty of business ramping up 80k every year.  What're you 16?
[/quote]

Yes you are dense, extremely dense because you have not realized why I gave him that address. Why would I send his friend to a gay bar? CrAz3D is an idiot, your common average idiot much like you are (you guys should be friends you have a lot in common). CrAz3D believes that because he has a "life" he did not know what I was holding in my hand, and after all that he asks me for a location of a "bar" (they are called cannabis clubs you idiot) so I gave him a bar where he would be most welcomed in. CrAz3D is so stupid he thinks that anyone can just go to one of these clubs and buy some weed, talk about ignorance. And you are wrong, I make over 80k a year, that is why I can afford to live in a city like San Francisco, that is why I can afford my own place, that is why I can afford my own car unlike you. I bet you still live with your own mother. Ever had a girlfriend? How about you hit puberty 1st before trying to guess peoples age.

CrAz3D: You don't need an ID to get into Harvey's, they would recognize you. They always recognize their own.
July 7, 2005, 9:45 PM
CrAz3D
...please point out where I said I 'had a life & didnt know what you had in your hand'...please, please point that out to me.

Here is everything I've said in this whole thread so far.

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg118771#msg118771 date=1120456896]
[quote author=darkxir link=topic=12059.msg118725#msg118725 date=1120442992]
[/quote]Thos are now invalid.  Federal law trumps state law.  Federal now says no pot.  At least I'm quite sure it now says that
[/quote]

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg118810#msg118810 date=1120491993]
Ok, did I say anything about them closing them?...  I just stated a fact.  Just because your city is full of a bunch of gay felons doesn't make me any less right
[/quote]

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg119059#msg119059 date=1120598181]
What do you mean police can't?  They enforce the law aswell
[/quote]

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg119403#msg119403 date=1120716914]
Where are some of these San Fran bars you're talkin about?

My friends are going to San Fran from Lake Tahoe & would like to go to one.

(can I get directions or addresses or something?...)
[/quote]

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg119441#msg119441 date=1120752596]
Who?...Invert?...Didn't he just turn 19 or something?
[/quote]

[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=12059.msg119442#msg119442 date=1120752931]
2 things, the 'Gay district' of San Fran looks very flamboyant, that scares me but w/e.

Harvey's looks like a regular (gay?) bar...

You don't need any ID or anything for this things, do you?
[/quote]

As for bar vs. club
[quote]BAR:
  1. A counter at which drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, and sometimes food, are served.
  2. An establishment or room having such a counter.
[/quote]
[quote]CLUB:
The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.[/quote]

They are both hangouts in general...I just politely asked where one is & you call me homosexual & an idiot & ignorant & try to insult me because of the fact that I live with my parents (I make $6.50 an hour & begin college in the fall...staying @ home is cheap, I don't want to spend my savings on rent, but yes, I did buy my own vehicle (my truck not as much as my Honda, but still my money)
July 7, 2005, 9:53 PM
Invert
Honestly I mistook you for UserLoser that's why. So forget about it.
July 7, 2005, 10:06 PM

Search