Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Hey Grok

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
Dude I forgot to tell you, I now work for Texas Tech's subsidiary of Rivals.com (RedRaiderSports.com / texastech.rivals.com).  Next summer, I'll be going to the big Rivals.com convention in Nashville, and I'll probably meet your FSU guys, lol.

I'm at pretty much every practive/7on7, kickoff luncheons, alumni club luncheons, etc etc.  I also have press box passes to all the games.
July 3, 2005, 12:48 AM
Grok
That's awesome.  You probably know warchant.com is rivals #1 website as far as subscriptions go.  They do an enormous content volume for FSU.  The guy who runs it is pretty smart, level-headed, and knows recruiting as well as football, and a lot of football people.  I see you as going that way too maybe sooner than later, and I hope you do if that's what you want.
July 3, 2005, 10:13 AM
DarkMinion
Yeah, ours is fairly new (only a couple years old), and we only have around 1000 subscribers.  But our magazine is helping out alot and we're going to stage a huge coup this season in order to boost our subscribers.

Here are the top 10 sites in the rivals network, based on subscription ##'s, content, and appearance:

Tennessee.rivals.com
Iowa.rivals.com
Indiana.rivals.com
Michigan.rivals.com
Bgi.rivals.com (Notre Dame)
Georgia.rivals.com
FloridaState.rivals.com
Nebraska.rivals.com
Texas.rivals.com
July 3, 2005, 6:51 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=DarkMinion link=topic=12052.msg118661#msg118661 date=1120416683]
Here are the top 10 sites in the rivals network, based on subscription ##'s, content, and appearance:

Tennessee.rivals.com
Iowa.rivals.com
Indiana.rivals.com
Michigan.rivals.com
Bgi.rivals.com (Notre Dame)
Georgia.rivals.com
FloridaState.rivals.com
Nebraska.rivals.com
Texas.rivals.com
[/quote]

Way to list the top 10 sites... you're kind of missing one
July 3, 2005, 9:13 PM