Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Ernie Sims

AuthorMessageTime
DarkMinion
Can you say 'roids?  ;)

[img]http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1061/247883.jpg[/img]
June 29, 2005, 8:25 PM
Grok
Actually, no.  He's been a stud since the 8th grade, playing for North Florida Christian School in Tallahassee.  He played on the varsity team even then.  His also has genetics.  His father played for FSU under Bobby Bowden in 77-78, so he also has genetics.  His mother ran track for FSU.

He's the real thing.  Don't let jealousy be your leader.  The spooky thing is Sims has received the highest defensive football grades ever at FSU, which is remarkable considering Derrick Brooks, Marvin Sims, etc, came through here.  Mickey Andrews gave Sims the first ever perfect game mark at FSU, last year, but I don't remember which game, it wasn't Virginia, despite Sims owning that game.
July 1, 2005, 8:49 PM
DarkMinion
I don't really think he takes 'roids...I know both of his parents were spectacular college athletes and it's in his blood.

Hence the winky face  ;)
July 2, 2005, 8:08 PM
Grok
Yeh saw the winky face but the trolling was pretty decent so I decided to post anyway.  Sims physique is pretty amazing, guess only certain athletes ever get that, the last one we had was Greg Jones.  Miami gets a few of them, Texas, USC, get their share.

Of course we get our share of troublemakers (Peter Warrick, Adrian McPherson, etc) and boneheads (Chris Rix), and weirdos (Wyatt Sexton).

It takes all kinds!
July 3, 2005, 12:27 AM
DarkMinion
Yeah...check out the dude in the lower right of this photo I took at 7on7 the other day:

[img]http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1043/F101288.jpg[/img]

His name is Khalid Naziruddin, he's one of our CBs.  He's only 5'11", but he weighs in at almost 220.  Benches 485, and squats 650.  Freaking ridiculous.
July 3, 2005, 12:50 AM
DarkMinion
By the way, the white kid hauling in the pass is Todd Walker...if you want to see some bad ass highlight videos, go look at his videos on the rivals network, I know you have a subscription.
July 3, 2005, 12:51 AM

Search