Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | First non-traffic police encounter

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
Ok, I've been pulled over twice & one time got a ticket...nothing big, most people get traffic violations.

Today, well, I was an IDIOT!
A few friends were gonna hike a mountain & quit smoking this evening, they were lazy so they decided just to go to the nearby University & sit on a rooftop & look @ the stars & quit.  So we go to the nautitorium, seems like a decent idea.  We have a few lookouts (me & another guy)...eventually we see a motorcycle (not police) that pulled into the parking lot.

We tell our friends & they hop the wall & then we tell them what we saw (motorcycle pulled up & guy obviously went into building).  So, a little time goes by & they get up on the highest part of the roof, I joinned eventually.  I check to see if the motorcycle is there, it left :(.  We sit on the roof a while & then some of us see a police car (University Police) drive by & turn onto the road where we parked (stupid us for parking RIGHT there) & he doesn't go by.  We all assume he stopped.  We start to get suspicious.  We notice a guy inside the walls walking around the pool (OH SNAP!)...we roll to other side of the roof & lay down flat & PRAY they don't come up there.  Well, either we didn't pray hard enough of God thought we might learn a good lesson (which most of us did) & a cop pops up & says "NMSU Police, stand up & get your crap together." Son-of-aw&#BV # #&FGASDF@($^#^$Q!3 (as we all thought in our head).

Thank GOD this guy was nice.  He checked our criminal records (no one had anything that showed) & listed his options of what he could do to us (to scare us)...then let us off with a verbal warning.

Only bad thing is now I don't know whether or not to tell my mom (& dad:()....I don't really want to tell them but I feel if the NMSU Police DO call I'd like them to already know.

Moral of the story is:
Illegal things are illegal
June 27, 2005, 7:09 AM
QwertyMonster
Wow Crazed, i told you your life is fun! :P

You did pray hard enough because he was nice. Good job on nothing happening. :)
June 27, 2005, 7:11 AM
CrAz3D
Yeah, 8 of us 4 over 18 & 4 under...I don't want to go to a 'federal pound me in the ass prison'...although I'd rather do that than have my dad kill me
June 27, 2005, 7:13 AM
QwertyMonster
Hahaha :D

Well i dunno if you should tell your parents, they are more-likely to go mental over you. :P

And then she will make you come home even earlier, and not let you do things.

But if you dont tell them, and they find out, big trouble then.
Its up to you mate, good luck on whatever you do. :)
June 27, 2005, 7:15 AM
CrAz3D
My mom just said I was lucky he didnt press charges & just said that, basically, I'm stupid (didn't use those words)
June 27, 2005, 2:32 PM
Intangir
wait what did yall do wrong exactly?
June 27, 2005, 2:36 PM
CrAz3D
tresspassing on university (federal) property.
June 27, 2005, 2:39 PM
QwertyMonster
You should of gone to the mountain instead.. :-\
June 27, 2005, 3:02 PM
CrAz3D
thats what we said when we got back to a friends apartment
June 27, 2005, 3:18 PM
peofeoknight
Im going to share mine. Fireworks... someone called the cops after my friends and I were already done We are standing outside a block away and 2 squad cars pulled up (one kid kept talking about a bag of weed he was about to sell (it was huge) and he had it out and was showing it to us... I had to motion to him to put it away when the cars pulled up, they did not look like cop cars, one was one of their undercover cars the other was a slick top). The cops asked us if we were lighting stuff and we said that we were finished The cop said "That's right... you are finished. We know easter is a big fireworks holiday and all but people are trying to sleep, If we hear about fireworks again we will book you". Then they left, didnt even get our id.
June 27, 2005, 6:00 PM
CrAz3D
Easter?...fireworks?...huh?
I think since I don't live in the city I can do it any day I want
June 27, 2005, 6:09 PM
Intangir
you guys are weak ;)

me and my friends trespassed, shot fireworks, ran from the cops several times ;)
once we saw a cop doing donuts in some farmers field
it started out we were shooting fireworks ,but we saw a cop coming and ran off into the field and hid in some tall grass
this cop drove out there and did a donut, then got out and looked around, didnt find us, so he went back to doing donuts :) then drove off, but our cars were parked over in this church parking lot a bit away, we were afraid the cop would wait for us there so we split up, this cop kept driving around but didnt stop us for some reason, he was doing some weird shit, i think its cause when we split up, he was looking for 4 guys but kept only seeing 1 or 2 of us at a time

another time we got spotted climbing around on the highschool, we would drag the pad/cushion thing for the highjumpers from the track and drag it under the 4 story section of the highschool and jump off ;)

so this cop comes driving up and we run, then he runs a bit into the fields after us, we ran into the neighborhood behind the highschool and we saw the cop driving down the street towards us, there was this kid walking his dog nearby and my friend was like 'hey nice dog can i pet him?' so he goes to pet him but unleashes the dog and pushes it ;) the dog hauls ass down the street and the kid chased after him, so me and my friends went down a side street and hide behind his guys big bushy tree things, and the cop went straight after that kid hauling ass down the street ;) hahahha omg it was pretty funny
June 27, 2005, 7:04 PM
Forged
That last story is fucking genious I must say.
June 27, 2005, 7:44 PM
CrAz3D
freakin a, I'd kill someone if they let my dog go

EDIT:
<realization>There was another encounter last summer that I forgot about.

We went from a local park to a friend's grandparents' house.  His grandparents didn't live there (it was an old run down house) so we could generally go over there whenever just to hang out.  We get there & hop up on the roof (wha tis with us & roofs?).  We're walkin around & then someone from another house shines a flashlight on us...we're like ok & wave(ish) then get down.

We go inside & start rolling a ball around (a few people are drinking lightly) & we wait for another friend to show up with drinks.  Then the police roll up & catch my friend (whose grandparents own the house) on his neice's little pink bike.  The cop asks whose house it is (eventually calls my friend's grandpa) & everything seems fine.  He asks to check inside (we've already hidden what alcohol was there but are worried our other friend may come in carrying a few cases of alcohol) & comes in where we were jsut sitting rolling the ball around (we look WAY suspicious like that).
He asks if we've been drinking (we say no) he says we look suspicious & that he expects us to bust out with a keg when they leave...we can't get a keg, wtf!

They leave & like 10 minutes later our alcohol friend comes...we laugh histerically, good times
June 27, 2005, 8:30 PM
QwertyMonster
Wow nice one crazed, and you too Intangir, + quasi-modo hehe :P

Good storys. And Crazed loves roofs i take it.
June 27, 2005, 8:57 PM
CrAz3D
I want to become deviginized on a roof
June 27, 2005, 9:26 PM
Fr0z3N
lmao at first glace I thought that said devirginized hahaha.
June 28, 2005, 11:13 PM
CrAz3D
I mean to say that, since viginized isn't a word
June 29, 2005, 1:03 AM

Search