Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | bNetAuth.dll / Hash.dll

AuthorMessageTime
Unkn0wn_X
I'm trying to convert from the 0x1E method to the 0x50 method and I'm having problems with the 0x51 packet. The way to hash cdkeys seems to have changed but I'm not finding anything to help me. I've found this code on the forum, but I don't know most of it. EncryptValue = pbuffer.GetDWORD(left$(PacketData,4) was my way of getting the Seed value from 0x28 before, but now I'm not sure which packet it comes in even.

And the variable ServerHash, I dunno what it represents.

Is there a way to change..
[code]
Function HashThisCDKey(Cdkey As String, Seed As Long, ServerHash As String) As String
Dim ProductID As Long, Val1 As Long, Val2 As Long, CDR As Long
Dim hashout As String

If DecodeCDKey(Cdkey, ProductID, Val1, Val2) = False Then
Exit Function
End If

hashout = MKL(Seed) & _
ServerHash & _
MKL(ProductID) & _
MKL(Val1) & _
MKL(0) & _
MKL(Val2)

hashout = CalcHashBuf(hashout)

HashThisCDKey = _
MKL(Len(Cdkey)) & _
MKL(ProductID) & _
MKL(Val1) & _
MKL(0) & _
hashout
End Function
[/code]

into something usable that doesn't require the calchashbuf function? If not, then is there a version of bnetauth.dll available for download with the calchashbuf function already set as a dll exported function?

Can someone help me with this? or perhaps give me a url that'd help me to just learn the new cdkey hashing method on my own so i don't have to use someone else's code?
April 30, 2003, 1:31 PM
St0rm.iD
prolix
April 30, 2003, 7:47 PM
tA-Kane
[quote author=St0rm.iD link=board=17;threadid=1192;start=0#msg8856 date=1051732053]prolix[/quote]http://prolix.sourceforge.net/
April 30, 2003, 8:11 PM
Camel
calchashbuf is equivalent to X in bnetauth.dll
April 30, 2003, 8:35 PM

Search