Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | .NET Platform | Visual Basic .NET...making a table on a form?

AuthorMessageTime
SweatyOgre
Aside from using a listbox to display the data, is there any way to make a table on a form with Visual Basic? I can work with the listbox if i have to, but I just wish there were a way to bold text in a listbox. Unless there is some way and I just don't know it?
June 14, 2005, 7:50 PM
OnlyMeat
[quote author=SweatyOgre link=topic=11829.msg115736#msg115736 date=1118778645]
Aside from using a listbox to display the data, is there any way to make a table on a form with Visual Basic? I can work with the listbox if i have to, but I just wish there were a way to bold text in a listbox. Unless there is some way and I just don't know it?
[/quote]

AFAIK, .net has a grid control which can be used to display table like data organized in rows/columns. Alternatively a listview control can display table like data as well.

I can't remember the exact properties of the listbox control, but there is probably some way of subclassing the behaviour if that property does not exist.
June 14, 2005, 9:15 PM
dRAgoN
You could use the ListView control also since you can add numerus columns to it.
June 15, 2005, 12:20 AM

Search