Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | diablo 2 cd key checker?

AuthorMessageTime
diabl0
is there anything already made, that you can check a list of cd key sets
(d2 and expansion) to see if they are valid?

May 29, 2005, 7:49 PM
QwertyMonster
It wouldnt take long to make one by urself if your good enough. But the only cdkey tester i know is Turbo Cdkey tester, dunno if it does D2 though.
May 29, 2005, 8:10 PM
Kp
Generally, you can just step through them by hand.  It's rare that you'd ever legitimately have enough keys to make an automatic checker necessary.
May 29, 2005, 8:21 PM
diabl0
well,  if you had a list of lets say 100, it could be time consuming.
and i have quite a few keys myself.
but i thought it would be nice to have, for multiple botting.
to check keys from time to time for bans or whatnot.

if anyone is interested in helping me make one, if its easy to do, i would gladly trade game items for help with the code, i dont have much else to offer heh.

May 30, 2005, 1:28 AM
Kp
Sure, 100 keys would be timeconsuming to check.  But are you actually asserting that you legitimately have 100 Diablo II keys?  If so, you must'be blown a tremendous amount on Blizzard games. :)
May 30, 2005, 2:52 AM
diabl0
im not looking to get into a discussion on morals,
but to answer your question, no i did NOT purchase myself... 100 copies of the game.

although, i have traded things for keys, (accounts/items/other keys)
i didnt obtain these keys illegitamately in the sence that i feel you are questioning of me. (are these stolen? hacked?)

ethics aside.. i didnt ask how to hack or steal... but thats besides the point.

i am looking for some help in coding a small simple bot... or utility. that would probably take maybe 10 minutes of someones time who knew what they were doing.

i just want to check a list of cd key sets.. to see if they connect, or if they dont.
and have the program/bot/utility/whatever you want to call it...make a new list of the ones that work, with the non-working ones excluded.

not asking to be criticized about the origin of my keys...
if you can help, i would really appreciate it.

if you dont want to help, thats your choice, however...this isnt something that
should give a person capable of making this.. any reasons to NOT want to help me.

im not a bad guy.

whats the need to change the subject from making this bot... to where i obtained the keys?  thats off-topic and is distracting from the main goal of my posting.

so if anyone can help me out... just send me a private message!
also, im on yahoo instant messenger under the screenname toddie_s
and if you would rather talk on aol instant messenger, my screenname is dsvevilgod

although im not on aol instant messenger very often.
May 30, 2005, 3:28 AM

Search