Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | UBER gay sheriffs!

AuthorMessageTime
CrAz3D
Ok, I leave my friend's apartment @ 12am today since he has to get up early.  I live maybe 8 miles north of where he is at.  Since today was graduation for 2 of our 3 highschools I decide to play it smart & go the speed limit.  I see a few cop cars as I'm on my way home & I'm like 'whoo, I'm not speeding!'

So I get within like 1/2 a mile of my house & there is a stop sign (I live basically in the middle of nowhere).  I slow way down for the sign cause i notice there is a car coming...I don't totally stop though :(.  I drive about 200 yrds & the cop pulls me over (the car I saw was a cop)!  I didnt know why cause I knew I was going the speed limit. So I pull over & accept a written warning for ... & I quote ...
[quote]
DEF WB on Miles, turned right (NB) w/o stopping
[/quote]
I don't know what DEF means...wtf

So after about 10 minutes of him trying to write out my warning (which he made MANY spelling mistakes EVENTHOUGH it is clearly printed on my license) he gives me the warning.  I fold it & begin to drive away & he pulls away first @ a high rate of speed.  I decide 'WTF bitch, you're going to fast!' & I decide to follow him.  I catch up to a distance that I can keep & notice both of us are doing 40 mph in a 35 mph zone.  How can this idiot have the gull to speed after giving me a warning!?  At least he stopped completely at the next stop sign or I would've flipped...it didn't look like he was going to though cause he stopped about 3 feet PAST the stop sign.

Also, the incorrect thing on my warning are obsurd!  My address # is wrong (does 3 look like 2?), my date of birth is wrong (I guess a 5 could look like a 6), & the guy put the wrong road name down.  My question is if he can't read my license & doesn't have a fuking clue where he is at how can he judge whether or not I stopped?  Maybe he has bad vision, he WAS wearing glasses!...I want to call the sheriff's office SO bad & report him for speeding.....RAWR!
May 22, 2005, 6:52 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
If he made these mistakes maybe it doesnt count as a warning as it is gramatically wrong.
May 22, 2005, 9:50 AM
hismajesty
Yeah, you could get out of it due to some sort of technicality. I'd definitely call them.
May 22, 2005, 11:58 AM
R.a.B.B.i.T
Wrong address and age, obviously it's not you who got the ticket... :)
May 22, 2005, 2:42 PM
Forged
He didn't get a ticket.
May 22, 2005, 3:58 PM
CrAz3D
I'm wondering if this warning is going to show on my record in any way, shape, or form.  If it is going to have any effect on my isurance or any other time I might be pulled over I want it removed.
May 22, 2005, 4:13 PM
Forged
No it won't.  I recieved a warning once, for driving without my headlights.(I pulled out of a parking lot realized they weren't on, and when I cut them on a state trooper pulled me over.)
Anyways no it doesn't show up.
May 22, 2005, 4:15 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=CrAz3D link=topic=11664.msg113326#msg113326 date=1116744759]
he pulls away first @ a high rate of speed.  I decide 'WTF bitch, you're going to fast!' & I decide to follow him.  I catch up to a distance that I can keep & notice both of us are doing 40 mph in a 35 mph zone.  How can this idiot have the gull to speed after giving me a warning!?  [/quote]

The reasoning I have heard has been that when they are on the way to a scene of an incident that has already been secured, they will drive faster, but not activate their lights/sirens.

Stop bitching about it.  Cops get to do stuff that we don't.  If you don't like it, go be a cop.
May 24, 2005, 12:05 AM
UserLoser.
How about you call a wambulance instead of the Sheriff's Office
May 24, 2005, 12:45 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=11664.msg113547#msg113547 date=1116895556]
How about you call a wambulance instead of the Sheriff's Office
[/quote]ha, I already did though
May 24, 2005, 3:36 AM
Grok
There can be only two possible outcomes to this.
#1 - You will get some deputies in your face at the station trying to intimidate you.
#2 - You will end up on their shit list and watched even more closely.

Basically if you attack one of their own with these accusations, they will gather and protect.  This includes citing you for every violation they see you perform, no matter how minor.  Then it becomes the word of a bad driver vs the word of a good deputy that might not have perfect spelling.

Drop it.  Move on.
May 24, 2005, 6:53 PM

Search