Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Virginia...

AuthorMessageTime
hismajesty
is obviously the best school in existance - or at least in the ACC.

Q. Who would win a fight, UVA or God?
A. Trick question, UVA is God - fools. :P

(I don't really follow college sports, but this forum is pretty dead so...dicuss.)

This will be the year.
May 21, 2005, 3:46 AM
Disco
Yeah! I dont really know to much about the specific players, but I enjoy going out and supporting the team as much as I can ;).
May 22, 2005, 7:17 AM
DrivE
They lost too many players for this to be their year. UVA is not a good football school this year. Being the best in the ACC is kind of a laughing stock... there are usually 3 competetive ACC teams every year.
May 22, 2005, 12:58 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=Disco link=topic=11654.msg113330#msg113330 date=1116746270]
Yeah! I dont really know to much about the specific players, but I enjoy going out and supporting the team as much as I can ;).
[/quote]

Do you go to UVA?
May 22, 2005, 10:15 PM
Disco
Not now, but in a year I will be. My Dad went there though, so we're both fans.
May 22, 2005, 10:25 PM
hismajesty
[If I get in] I'll be going there in the Fall of 2007, so two years. My cousin went there, and is there now for medical school. I don't really want to go to grad school there, but definitely for my four year.
May 22, 2005, 10:44 PM
Grok
The vaunted UVA squad made a little trip down to Tallahassee this past fall, on national television, had their chance to shine against a downtrodden FSU team.

What happened?  Annihiliation.

A team needs to move beyond recruiting success to some occasional on-the-field success before comparing itself to God.
June 1, 2005, 6:50 PM
hismajesty
They lost in the Lacrosse semi-finals too, this just wasn't the year..that's all.
June 3, 2005, 1:19 AM
hismajesty
Since I don't really follow college football, I'm curious, what's the prediction for UVA this year? I'm sure some of the more in-the-know people here probably could answer.

Thanks.
September 1, 2005, 5:33 PM
Grok
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=11654.msg126493#msg126493 date=1125596021]
Since I don't really follow college football, I'm curious, what's the prediction for UVA this year? I'm sure some of the more in-the-know people here probably could answer.

Thanks.
[/quote]

You can go to http://www.theacc.com and follow the football links to Virginia, and read about them there.
September 2, 2005, 2:13 PM
hismajesty
Yeah, VT owned them. We were watching this during our lunch break at Model UN (I caught most of the second half.) It was very dissapointing.
November 23, 2005, 9:16 PM

Search