Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Whassup its InViTeD

AuthorMessageTime
CraW
Whassup peeps  thought i would drop a line.  bored...  for yall that dont know me tuff but im shure a few peeps on here might know me.  peace out peeps
May 19, 2005, 9:16 AM
QwertyMonster
Welcome to the forums! Have a nice time here. :P
May 19, 2005, 2:43 PM
KoRRuPT
Please learn to spell properly, for the sake of my sanity.
May 19, 2005, 4:16 PM
hismajesty
Am I invited?
May 19, 2005, 10:07 PM
LW-Falcon
Hi.
May 21, 2005, 3:30 AM
KkBlazekK
That avatar is crazy.
May 21, 2005, 3:36 AM
darkxir
*bump*  Anyone else notice the amount of  "peeps" in the garble of words?
June 25, 2005, 11:06 PM
hismajesty
It's how we do.
June 26, 2005, 4:13 AM
QwertyMonster
"whassup peeps!!! LOL!111 whuts up LOL!!11"  :P
June 26, 2005, 11:16 AM
shout
[quote author=darkxir link=topic=11637.msg117505#msg117505 date=1119740772]
*bump*  Anyone else notice the amount of  "peeps" in the garble of words?
[/quote][quote author=CraW link=topic=11637.msg112978#msg112978 date=1116494202]
Whassup peeps thought i would drop a line. bored... for yall that dont know me tuff but im shure a few peeps on here might know me. peace out peeps
[/quote]

C1632: Syntax Error: '<sentance beginning>' missing before 'peeps'
C1633: Syntax Error: 'Whassup' unexpected token
C1633: Syntax Error: 'peeps' unexpected token
C1632: Syntax Error: 'B' missing before 'ored'
C1633: Syntax Error: 'yall' unexpected token
C1632: Syntax Error: ''' missing before 't'
C1633: Syntax Error: 'tuff' unexpected token
C1821: Runon sentance
C1632: Syntax Error:'I'' missing before 'm'
C1633: Syntax Error: 'shure' unexpected token
C1632: Syntax Error: 'P' missing before 'eace'
C1633: Syntax Error: '.' expected
June 26, 2005, 4:01 PM
Fapiko
...yall are just retarded.  Somebody posts, speaking however is comfortable with him, and is making an attempt at being friendly.  Then you go and post shit against it.  I think you are all eRacists.  I thought after Germany and the Jews, Japan and the Chinese women and children, that people would look through the differences in skin color, cultures, languages, and typing styles and finally be able to live together in harmony.  This brings to mind The Hackers Manifesto, which states that "outsiders" are the ones hating each other, causing chaos and war, while the online community is peaceful and only pursues to gain knowledge.  You are proving The Mentor's last words to be false, you are a mockery to all netizens everywhere.  You discriminate against people simply because of how they type.  This discrimination must STOP, once and for all!  Let the people of the internet unite!

HAIL DITLER! HAIL DITLER!
August 26, 2005, 12:19 PM
MyStiCaL
LOL well, duh they think there better then all.. :P
August 26, 2005, 12:21 PM
Yegg
eRacists? That's a new one. Since the e in front a such a term usually pertains to E-mail, and we aren't using e-mail, how can we be "eRacists"?
August 26, 2005, 2:15 PM
Fapiko
...how the fuck does the e in the front mean E-Mail?  Does eBanking mean E-Mail banking?  Dumbass.
August 26, 2005, 3:29 PM
hismajesty
WHAT ABOUT EBAY? EMAIL BAY? LOL!
August 26, 2005, 7:16 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Fapiko link=topic=11637.msg125542#msg125542 date=1125058791]
...yall are just retarded. Somebody posts, speaking however is comfortable with him, and is making an attempt at being friendly. Then you go and post shit against it. I think you are all eRacists. I thought after Germany and the Jews, Japan and the Chinese women and children, that people would look through the differences in skin color, cultures, languages, and typing styles and finally be able to live together in harmony. This brings to mind The Hackers Manifesto, which states that "outsiders" are the ones hating each other, causing chaos and war, while the online community is peaceful and only pursues to gain knowledge. You are proving The Mentor's last words to be false, you are a mockery to all netizens everywhere. You discriminate against people simply because of how they type. This discrimination must STOP, once and for all! Let the people of the internet unite!

[/quote]

You, go away.  You come to somebody else's forum, and criticize how its run?  Refer to my first statement.
August 26, 2005, 7:52 PM
Topaz
[quote author=Fapiko link=topic=11637.msg125542#msg125542 date=1125058791]
...yall are just retarded.  Somebody posts, speaking however is comfortable with him, and is making an attempt at being friendly.  Then you go and post shit against it.  I think you are all eRacists.  I thought after Germany and the Jews, Japan and the Chinese women and children, that people would look through the differences in skin color, cultures, languages, and typing styles and finally be able to live together in harmony.  This brings to mind The Hackers Manifesto, which states that "outsiders" are the ones hating each other, causing chaos and war, while the online community is peaceful and only pursues to gain knowledge.  You are proving The Mentor's last words to be false, you are a mockery to all netizens everywhere.  You discriminate against people simply because of how they type.  This discrimination must STOP, once and for all!  Let the people of the internet unite!

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLROFLROFL OMGLOL
August 27, 2005, 2:15 AM

Search