Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | MyStiCaL[iL]@USEast.

AuthorMessageTime
MyStiCaL
Hmm, I would think it's about time for me to say "Hello"

I can't wait untill i get replies, Cause i know i will be on all of your $hit lists.
I know alot of people like to talk alot on this site! how you think your leet programming makes you better then every one else, how your spelling makes you better then us all. so thus I care not less what you say, TALK, TALK, TALK and waste your wonder full words of hatred on me.

I am who i am don't Judge on no one you don't know.

I know i don't know how to spell, I can barley program a bot, build a simple bot and get 300+ errors so what? i dont spend my life evolving around computers, I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry :(

Those of you that have respect on not talkin shit on the first post someone makes and just wants to be kool then Sup? Other wise if you leave a dumbass commment It makes me feel special you wasted your time for me.

I only say this, cause i have read many other(s) that have posted there first post, and have seen how you almost ALL have replied to them.

Other then that about me,

1.  I am one of the Leaders of [iL]
2.  And the rest you need to not know of..

Oh and Yoni[vL] as you replied to Frozen[iL]'s Post

Your Quote "What's iL" Well,

1. ./Stats [iL] sexp
2. Immortal Legends

May 19, 2005, 2:59 AM
HdxBmx27
[quote author=MyStiCaL link=topic=11636.msg112958#msg112958 date=1116471592]
i dont spend my life evolving around computers,
I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry :(
[/quote]
Then you dont belong here!
Anywho, Ive had the internet and powr go out, it was a pain :/ but i didnt cry. Just went out side and started messing with people who didnt know what was foing on. As for you spelling, I don't spell well either, but I try.
Also
[quote] [8:06:16 PM] Normal games: 1435-339-48[/quote]
But absolutly no ladder games? Your record means nothing! :P

Anywho, welcome, and Please dont think your better then us because you dont revalve around comps. And please call us nerds, because we are. (I refer everyone whom it applys as 'we') Also dont make cocky posts like this again it's jsut annoying. But w/e welcome
~-~(HDX)~-~
May 19, 2005, 3:12 AM
Newby
Lol, immortal legends.

If the power went out, I'd either: use the UPS box I have below me, use the power strip that has back-up battery power to power everything, or just use a laptop.

I've got it covered!

And on a side note, welcome.
May 19, 2005, 3:38 AM
QwertyMonster
Welcome to the forums! :P
May 19, 2005, 2:44 PM
hismajesty
I don't know if you know this or not, but you made quite a few spelling errors. My power was out for 7 days last year, I didn't cry.

Oh, and we're not arrogant, we're just better than you. Pleb.
May 19, 2005, 10:09 PM
KkBlazekK
I have a generator just incase the power goes again. + I use a ups on my computer so that adds another 30 min.
May 19, 2005, 11:00 PM
hismajesty
We had a generator for the last few days, but not at first. It was during Hurricane Isabel - when everyone on Madz thought I had died. :P
May 20, 2005, 12:39 AM
Yoni
Looks like another case of a non-geek being out-geeked by all the geekery.
Don't worry, non-geek. You are better than us at life.

(Or so we like to let you think.)
May 20, 2005, 6:55 AM
MyStiCaL
One thing i do not get, Is i didn't say im better then any of you, yet you assume? i told you i didn't know how to spell, yet you comment about how bad i spell? Do u feel proud of your selfs putting other people down? does it make you special?

Oh It's Cause i'm not a great well known programmer is that why i get these comments? if i invented somthing like Stealthbot - BNLS - WAR3 Hash method i would be respected by everyone and you would be kissing my ass?

I pitty on the people that think they are better then every one else.

/Whoami? well i am who i am. That's all that needs to be said, Sorry i don't kiss ass to those who are 'bnet legends'?
May 20, 2005, 9:31 AM
Newby
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=11636.msg113044#msg113044 date=1116540564]
I don't know if you know this or not, but you made quite a few spelling errors. My power was out for 7 days last year, I didn't cry.
[/quote]

You text messaged me recently because your power was out! :P
May 20, 2005, 2:05 PM
HdxBmx27
We posted this because your 'mood' when your posted 'sounded' cocky.
[quote] i dont spend my life evolving around computers, I wonder what all of you would do If your power went out or your internet connections droped? probley cry[/quote]
That made it sound like you were saying you were better then us for not knowing as much about computres as us. Also you basically said were were geeks who would die if there want a computer/internet.

[quote]how you think your leet programming makes you better then every one else, how your spelling makes you better then us all.[/quote]
That was also annoying, Basically you said 'All I think is that you act like asses because you can program and spell. So i'm gona say screw you before you say screw me'

Something like that. You jsut 'sounded' like an ass -.-

~-~(HDX)~-~
PS: I know how to program, Three are many who can program better then I. I ask for help, they give. Most of the time w/o sassy comments. As long as I post logical questions that I have atleast attempted before. Aslo my spelling is monsterious, And people do rag on me for it sometimes ;) but noone (at least noone I know of) thinks there better then anyone else because of there spelling.
~-~(HDX)~-~
May 20, 2005, 2:42 PM
shout
MyStiCaL, you are a douche.
May 20, 2005, 3:51 PM
KoRRuPT
[quote author=Shout link=topic=11636.msg113130#msg113130 date=1116604266]
you are a douche.
[/quote]
May 20, 2005, 4:52 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=Newby link=topic=11636.msg113121#msg113121 date=1116597903]
[quote author=hismajesty[yL] link=topic=11636.msg113044#msg113044 date=1116540564]
[/quote]

You text messaged me recently because your power was out! :P
[/quote]

I was bored. I did not cry.
May 20, 2005, 11:31 PM
MyStiCaL
Once again, Looks like people are assuming?

Getting real far assuming there arnt yah.

May 20, 2005, 11:45 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=MyStiCaL link=topic=11636.msg113180#msg113180 date=1116632741]
Once again, Looks like people are assuming?
[/quote]
Isn't that assuming that people are assuming?
May 20, 2005, 11:47 PM
MyStiCaL

So what are you assuming?
May 21, 2005, 5:55 AM
QwertyMonster
That you had better talk to the people of these forums and not be a jerk because atm nobody will like you on these forums and nobody will help you. :)
May 21, 2005, 1:33 PM
shout
To repectable forum members:

Stop posting in this thread. That will just give him what he wants, which is to know he is fucking with people. He just wants to be the center of attention.

Edit: Haha @ Newby's avatar.
May 22, 2005, 6:33 AM
MyStiCaL

Help me? Help me with what?
May 23, 2005, 9:11 AM
Mangix
your attitude towards other people :).
May 24, 2005, 4:49 AM
Quarantine
My Internet was down for 5 weeks, I cried.

On another note: Hi nerd.
May 24, 2005, 9:13 PM
KoRRuPT
[quote] My Internet was down for 5 weeks, I cried.[/quote]

[quote]Hi nerd.[/quote]

Indeed.
May 24, 2005, 9:21 PM
Quarantine
I did :[ . I missed cybering and stuffs.
May 25, 2005, 1:33 AM
Topaz
WHATS UP MYSTICAL HOW YOU DOIN MAN
August 22, 2005, 9:01 AM
MyStiCaL
Hi, Im alright, Im just checkin on all the bnet-related fourms.
August 23, 2005, 9:07 PM
David
I don't have any problems with MyStiCaL, I will be attempting to start up my site [url]http://www.futilenetworks.com/forums/[/url], and I know you will all want to reg. there ;D I'm going to try to be more active on here ( not that anyone cares ;X ), but, welcome?
August 26, 2005, 1:44 AM
dx
SHAMEless plug
August 26, 2005, 8:59 AM
Fapiko
Fack you Mystical.  You are a god damned nublet non-geek.  What a something to be not proud of.  Facking idiot.  You need to go lose a life dood.  You can't chill with the no-life eGirlfriend cool kids.  But you know what?  I still love you, because you are my British Schoolgirl. =D

By the way, Arta makes me laugh like a British schoolgirl.  I'd like to inform you all that http://www.bnetpackets.com will be opening soon.  Go ahead Arta, try to slap me with the copyright infringement bullshit =D  It's most fun when you play rough.  Grrrawrrrr.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to the fine members of vL.  They are so fine, I just want to creeeam myself right here and now...  but I don't have a vagina =o  Sorry, but no eSex for you horny kiddies today :x  Maybe some other time... I'm sure Squeak would be happy to pleasure you in a one on one or group AIM session.

Latz
August 26, 2005, 11:29 AM
MyStiCaL
LOL Fappy, you shoulda never sold arta Bnetdocs.com in the first place, <3 anyways nublet imma aim fight you!
August 26, 2005, 11:32 AM
Fapiko
It has been brought to my attention that some questions are going around, so I will make you all a FAQ.

Q: [07:30:48] iL MyStiCaL: ROFL I dunno why you sold arta bnetdocs.com

A: This answer comes in two parts.
1) I sold it for more than I paid for it, so I made a profit.
2) Within 5 minutes I had purchased BnetPackets.Com

Please alert me to any updates or changes that need to be made to the FAQ.
August 26, 2005, 11:33 AM
QwertyMonster
Rofl you morons. Arta took down one site, he'll do it to another. "Fack". Please explain? I think you mean "FUCK". "FACK" is just plain GAY, like you.

You are an immature little peice of moronic shit. Now die!
August 26, 2005, 11:39 AM
Fapiko
...do tell me what site he took down? By the way, I say Fack because I'm guessing Fuck is filtered.
August 26, 2005, 11:40 AM
QwertyMonster
No it isn't filtered. He took down that other bnetdocs site which "Details" reported, i forget which it was. There is a topic on it somewhere.

Arta owns you, hes bnetdocs is popular, yours wont be. So why bother? Noob.
August 26, 2005, 11:41 AM
MyStiCaL
LOL that's funny how i guess arta musta claimed he took down the site, when actually he bought it off fappy ;)
August 26, 2005, 11:42 AM
QwertyMonster
He didn't take down bnetdocs fool, he took down another site.
August 26, 2005, 11:43 AM
Fapiko
l0l and how did he go about doing that?  Complain to the web host?  I don't believe mine really cares, as Blizzard has complained about illegal content on my website several times and nothing has been done.  If they brush off a small company like Blizzard, I certainly don't think they will care about a piece of shit little nobody over in Great Britain who *thinks* he has all this copyright shit.  Technically, I could make a site that had all the same content as Arta's, and it would not be copyright infringement.  I did a little brushing up on my copyright law after selling bnetdocs.  It turns out I could have kept the domain, and even if he did decide to take me to court the judge would most likely have ruled in favor of me because no commercial value was gained or lost as a result of the website, and would have seen Arta as a vengeful prosecutor.
August 26, 2005, 11:49 AM
MyStiCaL
I'm just wondering, because I own the rights to phatassglass, I couldn't file charges against somebody else if they had glass pipes on their site.  This is code, in the public domain, used for the purpose of helping developers.  It is also not all written by Arta.  So what is he copyrighting, the domain name?  Fappy just told you he changed the domain name lol,
August 26, 2005, 12:03 PM
Topaz
[quote author=Fapiko link=topic=11636.msg125540#msg125540 date=1125056974]
l0l and how did he go about doing that?  Complain to the web host?  I don't believe mine really cares, as Blizzard has complained about illegal content on my website several times and nothing has been done.  If they brush off a small company like Blizzard, I certainly don't think they will care about a piece of shit little nobody over in Great Britain who *thinks* he has all this copyright shit.  Technically, I could make a site that had all the same content as Arta's, and it would not be copyright infringement.  I did a little brushing up on my copyright law after selling bnetdocs.  It turns out I could have kept the domain, and even if he did decide to take me to court the judge would most likely have ruled in favor of me because no commercial value was gained or lost as a result of the website, and would have seen Arta as a vengeful prosecutor.
[/quote]

Blizzard is hardly a small company, and Vivendi Universal certainly cares about it's child company losing profits because of hacks and such.
August 27, 2005, 2:17 AM
Topaz
[quote author=MyStiCaL link=topic=11636.msg125541#msg125541 date=1125057783]
I'm just wondering, because I own the rights to phatassglass, I couldn't file charges against somebody else if they had glass pipes on their site.  This is code, in the public domain, used for the purpose of helping developers.  It is also not all written by Arta.  So what is he copyrighting, the domain name?  Fappy just told you he changed the domain name lol,
[/quote]

That comparison to packet documentation is really very different. Also, you don't need to tell us what he said - we're competent enough to read text.
August 27, 2005, 2:18 AM
Fapiko
Blizzard is hardly a small company?  They probably don't even have 100 employees..
August 27, 2005, 2:34 AM
Topaz
And how do you know this?
August 27, 2005, 2:56 AM
mrR0DGERS
I dunno
Blizzard is mean
I was in Blizzard Tech Support and I put an away message eating dinner. The guy didn't kick me. Then i put an away saying i'm clipping hedges and he kicks me.
September 1, 2005, 2:09 AM
Topaz
Maybe its because nobody gives a flying shit about what you do while you're away?
September 1, 2005, 11:05 PM

Search