Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | New Forums

AuthorMessageTime
UserLoser
Just a suggestion/opinion:  Wouldn't it be better if there were 2 more programming forums, one Visual Basic, and directed towards C++?
January 1, 2003, 7:33 PM
MrRaza
everyone that posts here are VB crazy becuase its so damn easy to learn. You'd also get into alot of flame wars because people would post shit like, "This would be easier in VB than c++, switch to VB now!" in the C++ forum. Anyway, I myself wouldnt mind one, i prefer c++ over VB(in some cases ;))
January 1, 2003, 7:37 PM
UserLoser
hmm, i like VB better, mainly because its easier for me.  I used to program in C++ back when i used to make d2hackit modules for diablo 2... some day i should try to make a bot in C++, i just dont know where to start in that except maybe main.cpp? lol
January 1, 2003, 7:55 PM
MrRaza
same with me, i used to know alot of c++ then i started to drink and smoke weed(gotta love highschool  ;D) and now i don't know anything about C++, but im trying to still get back into C++ slowly...
January 1, 2003, 7:57 PM
UserLoser
hmm i think i know something. its either
Wait(1)
or
Sleep(1)
and something like
ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://forum.valhallalegends.com", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED)

:D
i forgot, hehe
January 1, 2003, 8:03 PM
warz
Quit over-estimating c++, and under-estimating yourself. It's not *that* hard. Just don't start too far into it. Ask yourself if you know the basics, and if not, learn them and start from there...
January 1, 2003, 8:08 PM

Search