Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Canada... again?

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
Canada... you just keep walking RIGHT into these little things...
May 14, 2005, 9:13 PM
K
[quote author=Hazard link=topic=11590.msg112453#msg112453 date=1116105202]
[/quote]

Ooh a Strange Brew mention too!

[quote]
Bob: I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.
Doug: Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges.
[/quote]
May 14, 2005, 11:01 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=K link=topic=11590.msg112467#msg112467 date=1116111707]
[quote author=Hazard link=topic=11590.msg112453#msg112453 date=1116105202]
[/quote]

Ooh a Strange Brew mention too!

[quote]
Bob: I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.
Doug: Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges.
[/quote]
[/quote]

eh. (:P)
May 14, 2005, 11:08 PM

Search