Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Warcraft | Well...

AuthorMessageTime
K
It was fun.
Cancelled my account today.  As of July 14th (thanks to all the free days from server outages) I will no longer have a World of Warcraft account.  Perpetually run through the same high level instances? No thanks.  Create a new character, run through low level mobs so that I can at some point run through the same high level instances again? No thanks.  Attempt to defend Tarren Mill from the millions of alliance suckers and try to gain PvP levels? I'd rather not die every two seconds. 

First MMORPG and probably my last.
May 14, 2005, 7:25 AM
Mitosis
Told you WoW sucks once you play one character, get GW or NWN.
May 14, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hostile
Mmmm yeah... Our guild is the best on the server by far, We've killed Ragnaros a few times now even as well as every other boss many times. You really cant play the game without being in a fairly organized guild, its just too boring. Many people in our guild are already getting sick of Molten Core even, Onyxia is a joke. Its just farming bosses 2-3 days of a week and then rest of the days downtime to PvP or do other stuff. Blackwing Lair should prove to add some excitement but hard to say when the next high level content will be added. I can't even imagine how other people stay entertained running Scholomance, Stratholme and Blackrock Spire every day...
May 19, 2005, 3:51 AM
Adron
Actually, a solution could be to not farm the instances so much, but rather go there once in a while... Playing on a schedule is bound to get boring. Too much like a job ;)
May 19, 2005, 4:18 PM

Search