Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Formatting windows xp problem.

AuthorMessageTime
NocBrute
*starts windows*
I insert disk, page comes up.. ( Press F6 to Setup Optional Raid or SCSE Drivers blah blah )
*Presses ESC to continue*
*Presses D to delete the selected partion*... *Clicks*...
You cannot delete this portion blah blah...
*Clicks down arrow*... *C* ( create portion ) *enter*
Not enough space

okay, i have a 75 gb hdd and a 8mb hdd ( i dont know why ) and.. the thing is when i try to delete the portion it says i cant if i format over it the files before will stay on my computer in shared documents.. including the spyware and the gay shit i dont want ( programs, etc ).

Can anyone help me maybe tell me a way i can slice the portion so i can create it on the portion and delete the other one. Please and thanks.
May 7, 2005, 5:04 AM
nslay
[quote author=NocBrute link=topic=11508.msg111352#msg111352 date=1115442295]
*starts windows*
I insert disk, page comes up.. ( Press F6 to Setup Optional Raid or SCSE Drivers blah blah )
*Presses ESC to continue*
*Presses D to delete the selected partion*... *Clicks*...
You cannot delete this portion blah blah...
*Clicks down arrow*... *C* ( create portion ) *enter*
Not enough space

okay, i have a 75 gb hdd and a 8mb hdd ( i dont know why ) and.. the thing is when i try to delete the portion it says i cant if i format over it the files before will stay on my computer in shared documents.. including the spyware and the gay shit i dont want ( programs, etc ).

Can anyone help me maybe tell me a way i can slice the portion so i can create it on the portion and delete the other one. Please and thanks.
[/quote]

Did you run setup from windows initially (and then it put files on the hd which is why its angry)?
May 8, 2005, 7:05 PM
Zakath
Are you booting from the CD, or are you running the silly setup program that comes up when you put the CD in while you're in Windows? Just boot from the CD. You can do whatever you want to the disk there.
May 9, 2005, 3:26 AM
NocBrute
its okay my bro's friend helped me long time ago, i was just lazy to update lol.. yeah the prob was that i wasnt booting it. thanks anyway
May 11, 2005, 3:53 AM

Search