Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Problem with LogOn-Procedure

AuthorMessageTime
ZACKHunter
Hiho,

Some days ago a problem arose, when i wanted to simply get a channel-bot to administrate my own channel. i searched for some bots, but all i could find wasn't completely matching, using d2 in background or wasn't available in source-code.
That way i started to search for ways to build my own channel-operator bot and finally I started to Sniff the Packts sent and received, but soon figured out that would be a tough job to get this all working.
I then decided to do a little research on inet and finally ended up here. Although I read through the BNetDocs, many things stayed unclear to me and i would like ask u for help.

1.) What function is used for hashing? I found that to be "broken" SHA-1, but what exactly is it? Any implementations available? Found some hints over search, but no actual code or better descriptions.

2.) The Bot should later on be using a Diablo2 LoD key. How do I do the necessary CD-Key decoding?

If u have a lot of time or are willing to share some more info, could u please give me a source-code to a programm that will simply logon to b.net? Source in Delphi, C++, Java would be fine.

thanks ahead and best regards,
hunter

April 24, 2003, 8:53 PM
Camel
bnetauth.dll (open source) has everything you need to decode & hash your cd key (although you'll have to figgure out the order to pass the decoded values to calchashbuf in; it changed with 0x51)
April 25, 2003, 12:26 AM

Search