Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Two questions...

AuthorMessageTime
PiaNKA
Alright, I've got two questions, one I can imagine will be easy to explain on a forum, the other, I'm not to sure about. So here goes...

On a menu item, at the top of a form, there's a space left to the text, in Microsoft and other applications, there are small icons/pictures next to it, I was kind of wondering how you would go about adding one of those...

Secondly (this is the hard one for a forum), I was wondering how you log on a D2DV/D2XP character, make characters, delete them and so on. I don't need the last part of it, just howto log the hell on a D2 character. From other sources I've seen (I definately didn't look closely at all) there we separate Winsocks that remotely looked like it had something to do with Diablo II...

:-\
April 23, 2003, 7:44 PM
tA-Kane
[quote author=PiaNKA link=board=17;threadid=1136;start=0#msg8330 date=1051127079]I was wondering how you log on a D2DV/D2XP character[/quote]
Go to BnetDocs: http://www.valhallalegends.com/arta/bnetdocs

Login to BnetDocs. On the left, scroll down until you see the "Realm Packets" section. Those documents should contain (almost, if not) everything you need.
April 23, 2003, 8:08 PM
PiaNKA
Thx, any chance you know howto add icons to menus? :-\
April 23, 2003, 8:17 PM
tA-Kane
[quote author=PiaNKA link=board=17;threadid=1136;start=0#msg8334 date=1051129049]Thx, any chance you know howto add icons to menus? :-\[/quote]I do on a Mac...

It's probably some sort of user dll for Windows. Go do a search on MSN.net.
April 23, 2003, 8:53 PM
laurion
they have it on www.vbaccelerator.com
btw, kane, kool icon!

[edit] fixed url
April 23, 2003, 8:57 PM
tA-Kane
[quote author=laurion link=board=17;threadid=1136;start=0#msg8336 date=1051131473]btw, kane, kool icon![/quote]I'm trying to get the transparency fixed so it doesn't have black corners, but transparent corners... but yeh.

[me=tA-Kane]sucks with photo manipulation[/me]
April 23, 2003, 9:08 PM

Search