Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | BotNet database for x86?

AuthorMessageTime
JoeTheOdd
I've started using SphtBot now, and I was wondering if we could have a BotNet database for Clan x86 (@ West). I don't know who runs BotNet, who administrates it, whos in charge of DB's, so please move this wherever apropriate.
April 17, 2005, 7:32 PM
iago
[quote author=Joe[x86] link=topic=11310.msg108897#msg108897 date=1113766326]
I've started using SphtBot now, and I was wondering if we could have a BotNet database for Clan x86 (@ West). I don't know who runs BotNet, who administrates it, whos in charge of DB's, so please move this wherever apropriate.
[/quote]

So.. you can sit there alone? :)
April 17, 2005, 8:06 PM
Spht
I don't give out databases with full write privileges very often unless you have a really good reason for needing one.  But if you just want one for chatting on, I'll make it for you.  Contact me on Batte.net sometime.
April 17, 2005, 8:31 PM
JoeTheOdd
@iago: Nah. Warrior gets on all the time, along with some others I belive, and I'll drag you on too.

@Spht: Thanks so much.
April 17, 2005, 9:09 PM
iago
[quote author=Joe[x86] link=topic=11310.msg108908#msg108908 date=1113772171]
@iago: Nah. Warrior gets on all the time, along with some others I belive, and I'll drag you on too.

@Spht: Thanks so much.
[/quote]

I doubt we'd ever store the user database on BotNet, so write access isn't important.

And if you want me on, get me a Java class that can look after BotNet stuff in a clean way.
April 17, 2005, 9:28 PM
UserLoser.
Warrior uses my database which I don't use... I have full access to it.  I could let you guys use it, but that's up to you
April 17, 2005, 9:36 PM
JoeTheOdd
I visited Op [vL] and everyone was idle. Yoni popped in for a few minutes, but he seems to be giving a solid no on the BNLS account, and I don't know if he can even make botnet databases.
April 17, 2005, 10:04 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Joe[x86] link=topic=11310.msg108920#msg108920 date=1113775486]
I visited Op [vL] and everyone was idle. Yoni popped in for a few minutes, but he seems to be giving a solid no on the BNLS account, and I don't know if he can even make botnet databases.
[/quote]

Note that BNLS accounts are no longer required for the use of BNLS.

[edit]It seems I should clarify why that is relevant.  Yoni isn't necessarily being negative for the sake of saying no.  He may be worth pursuing, although like you, I do not know his relationship to the BotNet system.
April 17, 2005, 11:04 PM
Spht
Let me try and clear up some things...

Can create a BotNet database: Kp, Skywing, Spht.

Can create a BNLS account: Skywing, Spht, Yoni.

Can "register" a WebChannel account: Kp, Skywing, Spht.
April 18, 2005, 1:30 AM
JoeTheOdd
Okay.

@Kp, Skywing, Spht (or UL if he'd like to lend us his): We would like a BotNet database for Op x86, so we can easily find eachother and filter out all the rest.

@Skywing, Spht, or Yoni: I would like a BNLS account for my personal use, so that I can disable old bot versions such as Stealth does, and so I can access the BNLS commands, mostly info, via BotNet.

EDIT:
[quote][edit]It seems I should clarify why that is relevant.  Yoni isn't necessarily being negative for the sake of saying no.  He may be worth pursuing, although like you, I do not know his relationship to the BotNet system.[/quote]I'm just getting into BotNet right now, so while asking for a BotNet database, I stumbled upon Yoni and asked for a BNLS account so I could access the BotNet interface it offers. I was told (not by Yoni, btw) to look at old bot source codes to get one, but I figured it would be best to do this the nice, legal way.
April 18, 2005, 5:24 AM

Search