Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | The end of the world?

AuthorMessageTime
St0rm.iD
[quote]
Dear Slashdot Readers in General and Poll Answering People in Particular; This is, sadly, my last poll and my last day supervising the queue (What we call daddypants). Last October, I formed a new company named Damage Studios [damagestudios.com] with some old friends and at that point resigned from VA as a full time employee. OSDN was kind enough to enter into a contracting relationship with me that expires on the 18th, which timed nicely with the rising amount of work I'm doing for damage. (Things are going quite well, so I'm really not able to do the slashdot editor thing well anymore due to time demands)
Anyhow, I've had a great time doing Polls (around 300 by my count) and posting [slashdot.org] stories . At Damage, we're working on a very cool massively multiplayer online game, Rekonstruction, which is due to come out in late 2004, so check it out if you like. Thanks to the entire Slashdot crew, it's been a true pleasure working with them and with all of you, as Slashdot wouldn't be what it is without all of you, no matter what your default score is.
Chris DiBona
[/quote]
April 22, 2003, 12:11 AM

Search