Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Palio has Joined

AuthorMessageTime
Palio
Hi im Palio.  :D

Language: English
Interests: Computer/Internet related
Programming skills: Learning VB6.0, Java beginner, ASM beginner.

1 - Nice forums.
2 - I look forward to being here.
3 - Hi, again  :)
April 5, 2005, 5:59 PM
QwertyMonster
[quote author=Palio link=topic=11199.msg107470#msg107470 date=1112723942]
Hi im Palio.  :D

Language: English
Interests: Computer/Internet related
Programming skills: Learning VB6.0, Java beginner, ASM beginner.

1 - Nice forums.
2 - I look forward to being here.
3 - Hi, again  :)
[/quote]

Welcome to the forums! :P

You say your "Learning VB6.0". What so far have you learnt, and what do you plan to learn and make / do. Just out of interest ;)
April 5, 2005, 9:49 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Palio link=topic=11199.msg107470#msg107470 date=1112723942]
Hi im Palio. :D
[/quote]
:-X Palio... Rarr.
April 5, 2005, 10:22 PM
Mangix
@Querty:I believe he made a bot or didnt. well he gave the source to fucktard oreo@useast and then oreo changed the name to Mousey bot and released it. or course he got banned for doing that i think.

on another note, VB sucks, C++ dominates VB in so many ways.
April 5, 2005, 11:45 PM
JoeTheOdd
Magnix, with all due respect to your oversized ego, I suggest you actually learn VB before you tell people to learn C++, or call yourself a VBScript / HTML Expert. Palio, my friend, welcome to [vL] Forums.

Palio wrote a bot, although he used CSB. Of course, even StealthBot was once a CSB, and he's on his way to writing a BnBinary bot right now. Also, I think hes learning Java a bit at the moment.
April 6, 2005, 12:45 AM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg107498#msg107498 date=1112744720]
@Querty:I believe he made a bot or didnt. well he gave the source to fucktard oreo@useast and then oreo changed the name to Mousey bot and released it. or course he got banned for doing that i think.
[/quote]He kept on bugging me about that bot. He wanted me to write it for him. :-\
April 6, 2005, 3:03 AM
LW-Falcon
Welcome :)
April 6, 2005, 8:36 AM
QwertyMonster
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg107498#msg107498 date=1112744720]

on another note, VB sucks, C++ dominates VB in so many ways.
[/quote]

Thanks joey and Mangix for telling me.

Mangix, im Qwerty, not Querty. C'mon the letters are NEXT to each other in a line :P
April 6, 2005, 9:51 AM
Mangix
[quote author=Joe[x86] link=topic=11199.msg107512#msg107512 date=1112748334]
Magnix, with all due respect to your oversized ego, I suggest you actually learn VB before you tell people to learn C++, or call yourself a VBScript / HTML Expert. Palio, my friend, welcome to [vL] Forums.[/quote] shutup. VB syntax is too fucking simple. C++ on the other hand is harder.

@Qwerty:i mispelled :P.
April 6, 2005, 1:42 PM
Palio
[QUOTE]Welcome to the forums!
You say your "Learning VB6.0". What so far have you learnt, and what do you plan to learn and make / do. Just out of interest 
[/QUOTE]

I made Optic Bot, going to be released again, alog with various other things. And i plan to finish my packet bot. Im still learning packets :)

[QUOTE] Palio... Rarr. [/QUOTE]

Hi Blaze :)

[QUOTE]@Querty:I believe he made a bot or didnt. well he gave the source to fucktard oreo@useast and then oreo changed the name to Mousey bot and released it. or course he got banned for doing that i think.[/QUOTE]

Yes "Aj" or "Oreo", the fucktard yes, well anyway i gave my bot to him for "learning purposes" as he put it. He renamed it to Mousey Bot and released it :(
But i got the web admins to take down mousey bot from their sites so its all good now :)

[QUOTE]Magnix, with all due respect to your oversized ego, I suggest you actually learn VB before you tell people to learn C++, or call yourself a VBScript / HTML Expert. Palio, my friend, welcome to [vL] Forums.

Palio wrote a bot, although he used CSB. Of course, even StealthBot was once a CSB, and he's on his way to writing a BnBinary bot right now. Also, I think hes learning Java a bit at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Hi Joe, well done on making x86 :)
My bot is currently made with CSB, yes :P
Im still learning packets :P So yes, Joe, im on my way to writing a Binary bot. :)
Im doing Java courses as my 7th subject, got it tomorrow (thursday) in fact.

[QUOTE]He kept on bugging me about that bot. He wanted me to write it for him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He's a weiner, not to be trusted.

[QUOTE]Welcome :) [/QUOTE]

Thanks

[QUOTE]shutup. VB syntax is too fucking simple. C++ on the other hand is harder.

@Qwerty:i mispelled .[/QUOTE]

Doing java will help me a bit when i learn C++, well planning to :) 
April 6, 2005, 5:58 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg107618#msg107618 date=1112794938]
VB syntax is too fucking simple. C++ on the other hand is harder.
[/quote]Hah! C++ syntax is easy.
April 6, 2005, 8:44 PM
QwertyMonster
Wow, i remember seeing a screenshot of "Optic Bot". And i msut say; i loved it. And i loved the icon more. Perhaps it was somebody different..copying. Who knows?

Anyway; Hello again :P
April 6, 2005, 11:10 PM
KkBlazekK
I have the source.. it wasn't bad, but not perfect by any means.
April 7, 2005, 12:31 AM
shout
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg107618#msg107618 date=1112794938]
shutup. VB syntax is too fucking simple. C++ on the other hand is harder.
[/quote]

So, a programming langauge is as good as its syntax is complicated...?

So, everything should be programmed in asm then?

You are making too big of a deal out of nothing. Learn before you bitch.
April 7, 2005, 1:00 AM
Quarantine
Agreed.
April 7, 2005, 1:27 AM
Palio
[QUOTE]Wow, i remember seeing a screenshot of "Optic Bot". And i must say; i loved it. And i loved the icon more. Perhaps it was somebody different..copying. Who knows?[/QUOTE]
Thank You, I plan to finish Optic Bot by next week Sunday the 18th i think, if not sooner. Glad you like the icon  :)

[QUOTE]I have the source.. it wasn't bad, but not perfect by any means.[/QUOTE]
Aj shared my source around? Damn i hate him >.< Although that was just connection and didnt include anything fancy, not even one command or winamp functions ect. I'll ask you to not distribute it please, ill make it open source when im ready, i might even make a massive CSB bot making/leaning tutorial out of it  :)
April 7, 2005, 5:41 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Palio link=topic=11199.msg107779#msg107779 date=1112895679]
i might even make a massive CSB bot making/leaning tutorial out of it :)
[/quote]
Don't you think it would be better if you made a huge binary bot tutorial?
April 7, 2005, 6:39 PM
Quarantine
You need to know how to make one first :p
April 7, 2005, 9:39 PM
JoeTheOdd
Warrior, some of us aren't obsessed enough with Battle.net to spend hours on end writing code, praying it will work. As long as we don't act all godly after writing a CSB, theres absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

Magnix, I agree that you need to learn VB before your an expert, and *way* before you say C++ owns it. Also, if you knew what your talking about, you would have said Java, as thats the language everyone programs in now, for the GNU projects and such. C++ is a nice language to know, but Java is "the thing to know".
April 7, 2005, 9:46 PM
Mangix
ok. heres a reason why VB sucks. it is made by Microsoft. any software made by Microsoft Officially sucks. the end. C++ on the other hand is built it. it just needs a compiler.
April 7, 2005, 10:55 PM
shout
Okay. I am guessing right now, you are using Microsoft Windows XP. You are most likely using Microsoft Internet Explorer to veiw this page. You use Microsoft Word to make documents.

So, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.
April 8, 2005, 2:29 AM
Quarantine
Microsoft wrote a pretty little front end for it yes. The BASIC language was NOT written by Microsoft.
April 8, 2005, 5:25 AM
QwertyMonster
Mangix, i would get your facts right before you make yourself look stupid. Sorry but its the truth :-\

And Now back on topic to Welcoming Palio :P
April 8, 2005, 10:22 AM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Shout link=topic=11199.msg107818#msg107818 date=1112927383]
Okay. I am guessing right now, you are using Microsoft Windows XP. You are most likely using Microsoft Internet Explorer to veiw this page. You use Microsoft Word to make documents.

So, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.
[/quote]

Hmm.. Slackware.. Firefox.. Pico.. Yeah, I win. :P

EDIT:

[quote]Microsoft wrote a pretty little front end for it yes. The BASIC language was NOT written by Microsoft.[/quote] How wrong can one guy get?
April 8, 2005, 11:59 AM
Mangix
[quote author=Shout link=topic=11199.msg107818#msg107818 date=1112927383]
[/quote] i use xp(i want linux :(), i use firefox(fuck IE), and i use Dreamweaver(dont wanna use any of Microsoft's BS).
@Warrior: it was written by Alan Cooper and EDITED by Microsoft.
@Qwerty: i have my facts straight.
April 8, 2005, 2:30 PM
KkBlazekK
Linux is free, why don't you get it?
April 8, 2005, 4:00 PM
Palio
[QUOTE]Don't you think it would be better if you made a huge binary bot tutorial?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]You need to know how to make one first :p[/QUOTE]

Still learning packets, there's your reason ^ :P

[QUOTE]said Java, as thats the language everyone programs in now, for the GNU projects and such. C++ is a nice language to know, but Java is "the thing to know".[/QUOTE]

Now im glad im doing Java courses :)

[QUOTE]So, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.[/QUOTE]

Really, what would you do without Windows and Microsoft?
<3 Shout :)

[QUOTE]And Now back on topic to Welcoming Palio[/QUOTE]

Yay ;)

[QUOTE]Linux is free, why don't you get it?[/QUOTE]

I have it, 10 copies of x86 version, 10 of Mac version, 10 of AMD64 version :). Too bad mine wont work when installing, i get some "cd rom not found" crap.  >:( 
April 8, 2005, 9:00 PM
Mangix
[quote author=Blaze link=topic=11199.msg107869#msg107869 date=1112976008]
Linux is free, why don't you get it?
[/quote]i thought it costs money :P. but i like the GUI and nice conversations about it :P. now i have to wonder if my dad will kill me if i install it and if it will mess up my HP comp :P.
April 8, 2005, 10:01 PM
KkBlazekK
I wouldn't recomend installing it if you don't know how to use it though.
April 8, 2005, 10:02 PM
Mangix
tutorials are nice :P.
April 8, 2005, 10:08 PM
Quarantine
Of  course it was edited to suite thier needs. @Joe: what? They [s]dont[/s] wouldn't call it Visual BASIC if it wasn't a variant of the language. Think.
April 8, 2005, 10:43 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=Warrior link=topic=11199.msg107915#msg107915 date=1113000203]
They dont call it Visual BASIC if it wasn't a variant of the language. Think.
[/quote]
Yeah, if Micro$oft was going to name it somthing it would be like MSB (MicroSoft is the Best(Or even BASIC, :P))
April 9, 2005, 12:35 AM
Palio
I take it BASIC doesnt have a GUI design screen like VB and its forms?
April 9, 2005, 3:29 PM
KkBlazekK
All you could make in basic was shell programs, and you couldn't use sockets so no internet related things either.
April 9, 2005, 3:38 PM
Palio
Visual is the GUI part
And BASIC the coding part
Put them together and Poof!
Visual Basic  ;)
April 9, 2005, 6:36 PM
JoeTheOdd
If you were a really advanced user, IIRC, you could write a simple Socket class using raw data coming right from the modem.

BASIC wasn't a OO programming language.

BASIC doesn't stand for any Microsoft Roxorz thing. Its Beginners All Purpose Symbolic Instructional Code.

You should probably get back on topic. Read Grok's news post for my reason.
April 13, 2005, 1:54 AM
Palio
Im writing a Java Olympiad tomorrow.  :)
April 14, 2005, 6:16 PM
JoeTheOdd
Wtfs a java olympiad?
April 15, 2005, 3:25 AM
Palio
National Java exam thingy? I passed the first round, celebrate  ;)
April 16, 2005, 7:16 PM
LivedKrad
[quote author=Joe[x86] link=topic=11199.msg107512#msg107512 date=1112748334]
Magnix, with all due respect to your oversized ego, I suggest you actually learn VB before you tell people to learn C++, or call yourself a VBScript / HTML Expert. Palio, my friend, welcome to [vL] Forums.

Palio wrote a bot, although he used CSB. Of course, even StealthBot was once a CSB, and he's on his way to writing a BnBinary bot right now. Also, I think hes learning Java a bit at the moment.
[/quote]

I love JoeTheOdd. Give mass bows and gifts in his honor.
April 24, 2005, 5:24 PM
JoeTheOdd
:)
April 26, 2005, 9:03 PM
Palio
Joe got a g/f  :o

NOTE: in Joe's case g/f = guy friend  :P
April 27, 2005, 7:44 PM
Mangix
ha hahahaahaha. he has a gf too. i think.

anyways i changed my mind on VB. it seems kind simple to me. cause it uses WAAAAY too many objects.
April 29, 2005, 6:46 AM
QwertyMonster
Mangix you dont laugh @ people with a girlfriend. You be jealous.

I have a girlfriend too, so in your face loner! :P
April 29, 2005, 8:48 AM
Mangix
dude suckle thy penis. i normally would have a girlfriend but i keep sleeping in school. /me goes to sleep at 3:00 AM :P.
April 29, 2005, 11:44 PM
raylu
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg107800#msg107800 date=1112914500]
ok. heres a reason why VB sucks. it is made by Microsoft. any software made by Microsoft Officially sucks. the end. C++ on the other hand is built it. it just needs a compiler.
[/quote]
Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with everybody else. I'm trying to become less dependent on MS, but not everything they made sucks.
April 30, 2005, 12:18 AM
LivedKrad
I propose we ignore all of Mangix's posts.
April 30, 2005, 3:39 AM
Mangix
i propose you go get a blowjob by a gay guy. while i get treated like a kind and listen to the Numa Numa song :P.

and yeah not everything from MS is bad but critisizing microsoft is just too fun :).
April 30, 2005, 6:54 AM
QwertyMonster
3:00 am bed on school days? I go to bed at 10:00pm and im still tired at school.

On weekends i go to bed late :P
April 30, 2005, 9:14 AM
Mangix
yes on schooldays. on weekends, i stay up through the night :P.
April 30, 2005, 12:15 PM
LivedKrad
A blowjob by a gay guy? The power of your insults astounds me.
April 30, 2005, 3:03 PM
Mangix
:)
April 30, 2005, 11:59 PM
Quarantine
Mangix, SHUTUP
May 1, 2005, 7:33 AM
Mangix
go bite your ass and then talk to me :).
May 2, 2005, 5:02 AM
KkBlazekK
Go back to ruining stealthbots community...
May 2, 2005, 2:08 PM
shout
Mangix: You are being a douche. You just may be the largest, stupidest asshole on these forums, and with your blatent personal attacks I am suprised you have not been banned from this forum. These forums are a place for serious topics and not flaming. Stop being a immature child. And if you havent noticed, you happen to be insulting people you don't know, have never seen, and will never meet, and to top it all off, over the internet.
May 2, 2005, 7:33 PM
warz
[quote author=Mangix link=topic=11199.msg110783#msg110783 date=1115010154]
go bite your ass and then talk to me :).
[/quote]

I don't know why everyone is taking this guy so seriously and getting offended. He's talking about C++, and doesn't know a single thing about it. He's cutting down visual basic, yet probably couldn't even tell you a single thing about it. He's obviously from another country because it doesn't seem he comprehends anything being said here. So, in summary, he really has no knowledge of.. well, anything he talks about.

He's an example of the kind of person you blow off. heh.
May 3, 2005, 8:29 PM
LivedKrad
His grammar structure seems sufficient enough to comprehend the English language. C++ is another thing.
May 3, 2005, 10:29 PM
Topaz
MSVC++

You wouldn't be bashing Microsoft if you really knew what you were talking about.
May 8, 2005, 7:00 AM

Search