Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | [VB] Plugin Framework by Dword

AuthorMessageTime
CupHead
http://www27.brinkster.com/wsckvbupdates/default.html

Dword asked me to post this for him because his IE was messing up.

"A[n] example, using visual basic 6.0, of implementing a plugin architecture. Project includes source and release to five plugins, plugin interface, and host application."

Edit: Dword's comment added.
April 19, 2003, 3:55 AM
TheMinistered
Ah, I just got my IE fixed! I forgot to mention that, while this source was created entirely by me, the original idea/concept came from a friend. Please download and tell me what you think about it! (note: the version I released will not work if you have other dll files that aren't plugin compatible in the directory, however the problem has been resolved)
April 19, 2003, 5:05 PM
TheMinistered
Hmmm... no one even remotely interested? ok :(
April 20, 2003, 2:23 AM
St0rm.iD
It's over the head of several VB programmers on this forum. Maybe if you make it use CleanSlateOCX people will use it?

[/badjoke]
April 20, 2003, 8:44 PM
TheMinistered
I see... well it could be very useful if put in place & properly used... I guess people will never stop using visual bot studio.
April 20, 2003, 9:20 PM
Noodlez
i didn't look at it because i figured the plugins were ActiveX dll's... are they not? not that there is a problem with activex dll's, but i already have a plugin framework for them
April 21, 2003, 12:33 AM
TheMinistered
Words of Wisdom, never assume anything is useless until you've looked at it noodlez.
April 21, 2003, 12:53 AM

Search