Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Assembly Language (any cpu) | CheatEngine Packets

AuthorMessageTime
TeachME
Hi i'm using CheatEngine to change the values of my hp/mp/exp/gold on a game that has a server-side check that will prevent me from doing anything at all. Worst of all, i think the most i'm doing is changing client-side values and not making a diff in the game even when i'm freezing my values all it does is change what i see on my screen but not on the game.

Any tips please? I know you guys have been around battle.net for a good 6-7 years now and know much more than i do.
I know the basics of packeting. I just wonder if there is any ways tips you can give me on how to fool the server when it has a side-check confirming whether what i have is true or false. What options have i got on my hands?

It's an online game MMORPG.
March 9, 2005, 9:58 AM
UserLoser.
Sounds like you want to cheat in World of Warcraft.  I wouldn't risk getting my account banned over something stupid :)
March 9, 2005, 12:34 PM
Soul Taker
If all the values are being controlled by the server, this is like trying to get godmode in D2.  You will only trick your local client unless you find some bug on the server which allows such things to happen.
March 9, 2005, 3:11 PM

Search