Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Visual Basic Programming | OpCode

AuthorMessageTime
Ringo
Iv been trying to write the ratings/levels of users in there icons, but im having a little trubble.

I can currently paint and copy to a bmp, but when i add that bmp to my imagelist for some reassion what i have printed to it doesnt stick!
All the image types im dealing with are .BMP
I have tryed all the opcodes i know of but with no luck:
vbMergeCopy
vbMergeand

vbSrcPaint
vbSrcCopy
vbSrcInvert
Also all the PAT's

Is there a Opcode that will print this final?

I am currently painting a BMP Picture in a picture box, adding it to my image list, in turn adding it to my list view, but the painting is not binding to the BMP!
anyone have any ideas, i would be most greatfull for ideas of how to do this ( VB ) thx in advance!

Some example code:

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Picture1.PaintPicture Picture2.Picture, 0, 150, 500, 500, 0, 150, 500, 500, vbSrcPaint
Picture1.PaintPicture Picture2.Picture, 0, 150, 500, 500, 0, 150, 500, 500, vbSrcCopy
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
ResultPic.Picture = Picture1.Image 'picture
End Sub

Or could somone possibly explain how i could target a icon with in the listview//image with in the imagelist  so that i could paint on it with the gdi32 api?
March 8, 2005, 7:39 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Ringo link=topic=10854.msg102820#msg102820 date=1110267559]
Or could somone possibly explain how i could target a icon with in the listview//image with in the imagelist  so that i could paint on it with the gdi32 api?
[/quote]
One way is to create an owner drawn list, subclass it, and capture/handle the WM_DRAWITEM message
March 8, 2005, 1:47 PM
QwertyMonster
Edit

After talking with him on SC, found out im totally wrong.

Sorry  :P
March 8, 2005, 4:03 PM
FrOzeN
After you draw/print the text onto the image add this line of code to make it stick.

[code]picIcon.Image = picIcon.Picture[/code]
March 12, 2005, 5:45 AM

Search