Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Sb 2.6 problem and Veeber Trivia problem on WC3

AuthorMessageTime
BloodArrow
1) I have a problem with sb 2. 6. From when the patch 1.18 have gone out can be connected to wc3 solo only if I use some alternative servers to BNL . The program sb in my computer has serious problems of stability and is often stopped producing different errors of closing. Can someone help me?  Or can someone tell me if it exists a moderatorbot that work?

2) Besides before the patch my triviabot "Veebers Trivia Bot 2.0.1" went out it worked perfectly. To connect I used me the hashes and the cdkey of stracraft. The triviabot is not now connected anymore. Can someone help me?  Or can someone tell me if it exists a triviabot that work?

March 6, 2005, 11:19 AM
Networks
[quote author=BloodArrow link=topic=10834.msg102661#msg102661 date=1110107988]
1) I have a problem with sb 2. 6. From when the patch 1.18 have gone out can be connected to wc3 solo only if I use some alternative servers to BNL . The program sb in my computer has serious problems of stability and is often stopped producing different errors of closing. Can someone help me?  Or can someone tell me if it exists a moderatorbot that work?

2) Besides before the patch my triviabot "Veebers Trivia Bot 2.0.1" went out it worked perfectly. To connect I used me the hashes and the cdkey of stracraft. The triviabot is not now connected anymore. Can someone help me?  Or can someone tell me if it exists a triviabot that work?

[/quote]

1) http://www.stealthbot.net (Bitch about your Stealth Bot problems there)
2) Change your hashes and make sure the VerByte for the product is correct, if you can't change the verbyte then you're out of luck and wait for a new version.
March 6, 2005, 3:59 PM
idiat
I don't think the release of a Warcraft III patch would effect a StarCraft connection, in which case the two events are likely not releated.

BloodArrow, is English your first language?  Is your language for Windows set to English?
March 6, 2005, 4:22 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=idiat link=topic=10834.msg102672#msg102672 date=1110126178]
BloodArrow, is English your first language?  Is your language for Windows set to English?
[/quote]

How would the language used affect network issues?
March 6, 2005, 6:23 PM
Kp
[quote author=idiat link=topic=10834.msg102672#msg102672 date=1110126178]I don't think the release of a Warcraft III patch would effect a StarCraft connection, in which case the two events are likely not releated.

BloodArrow, is English your first language?  Is your language for Windows set to English?[/quote]

No, but there was a Starcraft patch somewhat recently also.  It's possible he didn't notice the triviabot problem until after the w3 patch.
March 6, 2005, 6:27 PM
BloodArrow
Thanks for the answer but:
1) I have already visited the site of sb and for the problems of stability of this version don't exist topics about this!  In the site spoken only of as to revolve the problem of the BNLs using server java JBNL. Me in fact to connect my bot using this parameter:

[Main]
SetBNLSServer=newbyproductions.no-ip.com
AlternateBNLSServer=bnls.valhallalegends.com
ConfigVersion=3
Server=63.241.83.8

With this solution I can connecting without using "uswest. bnet. net" but the program after some time (that it is not always the same) it is stopped for some error (always different but often relatively to the indexes (???). The version 2. 4 of sb were very more stable, rather was never stopped!

2) About ur answer "Change your hashes and make sure the VerByte for the product is correct, if you can't change the verbyte then you're out of luck and wait for a new version", I am not sure of to succeed in performing this change, if first you don't explain me how to do. I am not stupid, therefore if you explain me (footstep for footstep) as to do I believe that I will succeed in changing the verbyte.  The configuration of my triviabot is the following:

Username Bot
Password abc
CDKey starcraft
XPKey 0987654321
Product PXES
Server 63.241.83.9
HomeChannel Clan pix
Owner me
QuestionDelay 15000
HintDelay 7000
Trigger !
StringSet Default

Inside the folder of the triviabot I have put this files:
-cleanslatebot2.ocx ver 1.0.0.0
-Richtx32.ocx ver 6.0.88.4
-bnetauth.dll ver 6.00.8804
-Storm.dll ver 2003.1.1.0
-Battle.snp ver 2004.1.1.1
-Starcraft.exe ver 1.1.2.2

Perhaps the version of the starcraft.EXE is not adjourned (I have known is available ver 1.12b), or perhaps anything misses still. One of you can write me the address to download the new version of the hash?

Or does another program of trivia that works without too many problems exist perhaps? I don't speak English well (it is not my mother language), therefore I ask all you it excuses for the imperfections of language!

Thx
March 6, 2005, 6:57 PM
KkBlazekK
[quote author=UserLoser link=topic=10834.msg102682#msg102682 date=1110133423]
[quote author=idiat link=topic=10834.msg102672#msg102672 date=1110126178]
BloodArrow, is English your first language? Is your language for Windows set to English?
[/quote]

How would the language used affect network issues?
[/quote]
I don't know, but it does effect stealthbot. :-\

@Veebers: It might not work because it is a csb bot, and the www.valhallalegends.com bnls server is down.
March 6, 2005, 7:19 PM
BloodArrow
Others good answer?
March 7, 2005, 12:18 AM
Stealth
The answers to literally all of your StealthBot-related questions can be found on the StealthBot forums. Just look around a bit.
March 7, 2005, 1:30 AM
BloodArrow
Ok Stealth i hope u can help me for resolve my problem, i gtg ur forum!
March 7, 2005, 3:33 AM
BloodArrow
For STealthbot i have already check in the stealth forum but nothing for resolve my problem, now sb 2.6 (without anti-idle msg) work only for poor minutes and after he are disconnected from bnet without error msg..........

I think i must wait new patch for resolve my sb problem.

But i need help for my Trivia Bot problem (see up for details). Any ppl can help me?
March 8, 2005, 2:38 PM
CrAz3D
For StealthBot post in his forums.

For Trivia Bot, we do not generally help you use a bot, you do that part, most people here build bots
March 8, 2005, 3:41 PM
QwertyMonster
I tried making total sense of his post and couldnt, i dont know what his problem is. Somebody tell me?  :-X

Sorry BloodArrow for not understanding you, dont mean to affend you  :P  :'(

Taking a *WILD* guess for your Trivia bot, is it hasnt been updated, Maybe be patient? Just a wild guess, dont go kill me if im wrong!  :P  ::)
March 8, 2005, 3:54 PM
HdxBmx27
Hay I'll get in contact with VB when I get home tonight and ask him if he added a config hack for the Trivia bot for you (it is Veebers bot right?)

And as a LAST resort, u could mod your Host file to point to a currently active BNLS server.

I'll be in contact w/ VB tonight,a nd I'll post back later.
~-~(HDX)~-~
March 8, 2005, 7:20 PM
BloodArrow
Thx Hdx for help. Yes is Veeber Trovia Bot, i hope u can resolve my prob.

Is down www.stealthbot.net??
March 9, 2005, 1:17 AM
KkBlazekK
No, it just has a bad dns problem (That was supposed to be resolved. ;)).
March 9, 2005, 2:15 AM
BloodArrow
U have good DNS for west ladder? So i can test what u say!
March 9, 2005, 2:22 PM

Search