Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | RKBA

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
Gun lovers post here... liberals go away.

I went to a Suncoast Gun Show here in Tampa today and had a kick ass time. I wish that they would allow you to take pictures of the weapons, but I'm afraid they don't allow it. I got some great leads on an M1 Garand and an M1 Carbine, as well as a couple of M4A1 Carbines and a very nice AR13 with a scope. Also, I got some cool exposure to a bunch of new target pistols from Sig Sauer and Beretta. Not to mention the fact I got some really cool ammo crates for cheap!!!

Post here about your own experiences at Gun shows, as well as your experiences with guns in general that you have owned or operated. Got pictures? Share them with the crowd!
March 6, 2005, 4:12 AM
peofeoknight
I want a luger.
March 7, 2005, 2:57 AM
DrivE
I got to fire a few at a WWII re-enactment last year. I didn't much like the feel of the Kraut weapons, although they were quite efficent. The elegance of the M1 is really cool, and the Thompson BAR's are a lot of fun.
March 7, 2005, 7:10 PM
Mephisto
Seems like it'd be extremely difficult to do a WWII re-enactment.  How was it?
March 10, 2005, 4:11 AM
warz
Mephisto, could you possibly put your signature pictures on one line? Those are just an unnecessary annoyance.
March 10, 2005, 4:46 AM
rawG
You been to the Lakeland gun show? Ive went twice this year.. Bought a mossberg 500 In Feb. Very nice
March 11, 2005, 2:51 AM
DrivE
Lakeland's is fun.
March 12, 2005, 4:49 AM

Search