Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Free iPods

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
I honestly did not believe that this could possibly work, but our local Fox News affiliate put their Consumer Lawyer on the job to find out if http://www.freeiPod.com really worked or if it was just another scam. To my suprise, it is actually legit if you do it correctly. Check it out if you want. If you want to check out the story for yourself check out http://www.wtvt.com
February 10, 2005, 3:26 AM
peofeoknight
If I did not already have an mp3 player I would be all over this.
February 10, 2005, 3:41 AM
JoeTheOdd
I fail to believe this is possible. Where are they getting their free supply, or where are they getting the needed money?
February 10, 2005, 3:43 AM
CrAz3D
[quote author=JoeTheOdd link=topic=10499.msg99124#msg99124 date=1108006983]
I fail to believe this is possible. Where are they getting their free supply, or where are they getting the needed money?
[/quote]Inorder to recieve one, you have to get ppl to sign up for special offers.  These offers cost.  freeipods undoubtedly is compensated for reffering ppl to the offers of these places (i.e. Blockbuster monthly movie rentals)
February 10, 2005, 4:09 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
You have to friggin live in America. Bastards. I really want one.
February 10, 2005, 9:28 AM
hismajesty
Yes it's real, there's countless of user testimonials, websites, forums, etc. dedicated to these and the people who have received the things. Back when they first started the offers didn't cost money, require a credit card, etc. but now they do. The iPods/Computers/Etc. are payed for my the companies that get promotion from this.
February 11, 2005, 4:32 AM
Naem
Been around a looong time. It works but it's a big pyramid scheme and it's not worth it unless you got in on it early.
February 11, 2005, 6:24 AM
DrivE
The only reason I posted this is that I personally gurantee that it works, and I gurantee it because of this work of the trusted consumer lawyer who works did his piece on Fox 13 WTVT here in Tampa. I stayed up to watch the segment where he fully explained how the system works to get your own iPod and if you do it correctly, it's 100% free.
February 11, 2005, 2:36 PM
tA-Kane
[me=tA-Kane]points to his signature[/me]

Feel free to click it. I've had it there for longer than this thread has existed...  ;)
February 11, 2005, 3:32 PM
lord_sammy
I have a better way of getting a free iPod.  Only, its a mini :-\

Haha, my dad found this really cool bank place, I'll find out the same asap, where you put in $2,500, you make the first 2 monthly payments then you receive a free iPod mini.
February 12, 2005, 4:45 PM
KkBlazekK
This was on techtv.
February 12, 2005, 6:55 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=lord_sammy link=topic=10499.msg99421#msg99421 date=1108226712]
I have a better way of getting a free iPod.  Only, its a mini :-\

Haha, my dad found this really cool bank place, I'll find out the same asap, where you put in $2,500, you make the first 2 monthly payments then you receive a free iPod mini.
[/quote]Monthly payments, what did you buy?
February 12, 2005, 8:04 PM
lord_sammy
I'm not exactly sure, maybe it's the first 2 monthly statements and I misheard my father ... I still am not sure of the name of the bank, my dads all over the place these last couple days ...
February 13, 2005, 2:53 PM
JoeTheOdd
Now that it has been explained more, I understand it now, and I suppose it could work. However, I'm happy with the one I have. ^^
February 14, 2005, 3:04 AM

Search