Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | A retard story.

AuthorMessageTime
woodtroll
OK so there is this dumbfuck I mean the dumbest basterd you could ever meet and he works on a plane right doing some military thing. And their coming down to the airport during this. Anyways hes in the back doing some cleaning while all of a sudden a apple rolls down to his shoe. He picks it up looks around, no garbage no nothing, but theres this window beside him. SO the retard smashes the window and throws it out. And says meh. All of a sudden this banna peel slides down to his shoe and he almost slipps on it. So he picks it up throws it out the window, now their about to land right and theres this grenade that rolls down to his shoe, the retard as retarded as can be, picks it up, pulls the pin and throws it out the window. Now they landed and he goes outside and sees a person holding his head. And the retard asks "what happened to you miss" and she says "an apple fell on my head!", so hes like oh ok.. Sees another person with a wounded knee and asks what happen and she says "I slipped on a banna peel" , and then the retard walks a little further and sees this kid just laughing so hard I mean laughing so damn hard that he could barely draw breath. So the retards asks him "whats so funny little boy" and the little boy responds. "I farted and my house blew up!"
January 10, 2005, 9:33 PM
j0k3r
Ha... ha?
January 10, 2005, 9:35 PM
woodtroll
Joker do you have a sense of humor or what.
January 10, 2005, 9:38 PM
j0k3r
I believe I have a great sense of humour, albeit sick sometimes. I would have to say that story wasn't funny at all, I'm sure a good majority of users here would agree.
January 10, 2005, 9:43 PM
woodtroll
I think this post is funnier then your nintendo one. Albeit your humor is worse than mine.
January 10, 2005, 9:48 PM
LW-Falcon
uhhh....ok....
January 10, 2005, 9:57 PM
j0k3r
What can I say, something about a major corporation making a joke about drugs in an advertisement for children makes me laugh.

Please, put some effort into learning a word before you try using it.
January 10, 2005, 9:58 PM
woodtroll
Just have a laugh and if you don't click away. How hard is that. Quit bitching because mine was just as funny and retarded as yours. And yes it was don't even argue.

And I've used ableit many times. I obviously know what it means by now. But it never occured to you, that people have different opinons on different things. If this is yours then it really doesn't matter because your opinion to me is worth little to nothing. I ain't going to argue any farther with you. Theres not point.
January 10, 2005, 10:18 PM
j0k3r
Amen.
January 10, 2005, 10:20 PM
hismajesty
I heh'd.
January 10, 2005, 10:51 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Its a joke for retarteds of course ;) only retards would laugh ;)
January 10, 2005, 10:55 PM
Adron
Haha, I moderate, and I laughed. The beginning was slow and long-winded, but the finale was ok.
January 10, 2005, 11:32 PM
peofeoknight
Think about the kid and his family now. Where are they going to live? Just another group of people eating away at my money because now they need welfare because they lost everything. That joke is sick!  ;)
January 11, 2005, 1:16 AM
woodtroll
House insurance my friend. Though I doubt it'll pay off the whole house. But I am pretty sure the family could survive if that happened. Unless they blew up with the house lol.
January 12, 2005, 9:00 PM
KkBlazekK
When this retard broke the window, the air pressure change didn't effect him in the slightest? btw, this is like a grade 3 joke, funny, but not quite funny enough.
January 12, 2005, 9:18 PM
woodtroll
If you say so. ;)
January 12, 2005, 11:34 PM

Search