Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Anyone know of a simple chat bot....

AuthorMessageTime
Croohm
that can be used to go in to private (D2 LoD) channels with a Diablo1 chat client? :P
January 4, 2003, 12:21 PM
MrRaza
how about you rephrase you topic subject

"Anyone know of a simple *Binary* bot"

i could re-direct you to a very simple chat bot source, and i think you should start by doing some chat bot programming.....
January 4, 2003, 1:26 PM
Zakath
And the answer to your question is "there isn't one". From my own experience when I was working on my bot's realm support, it seems that you can only get into the private realm-specific channels if you are using the proper client and have established a connection to the MCP server before logging on. I'm not sure about the exact requirements.
January 4, 2003, 2:52 PM
kows
Its not possible, Blizzard restricted them to the d1 channels only. If they could get into private channels there would be flood bots everywhere because you dont need a cd key for D1.
January 4, 2003, 9:10 PM
Naem.guest
Kows: bah, stop stealing bandwidth from BH with that avatar  :P
January 6, 2003, 2:45 AM
haZe
its 780 bytes.
January 6, 2003, 8:56 PM
UserLoser
It's not the size of the avatar, its everytime someone views this page it downloads from blizzhackers site, and it makes their site go slower.
January 6, 2003, 10:36 PM
Naem.
You can't find a free webhost with 1KB of space?
???

You're not the only person leeching images from BlizzHackers, and while most of them do use the insanely large filesized ones, we're not going to go and be your personal hosting bitch.
January 6, 2003, 10:51 PM

Search